Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Old 2012-05-16, 22:13

Talking Chord Generator (Think Omnichord/Auto Harp)

A device that you could route/house instrument devices in that would have chords for all the major and minor scales mapped to individual notes. Kind of like the software version of an omnichord/auto harp only way better and more flexible.

Let the music speak for itself...

I think my music TALKS LOUDER THAN YOURS!!!
Old 2012-05-20, 23:18

do you mean like that random and alter pattern in the matrix and that would respect the simple rules of reading music to not make wrong notes ? because this would be so cool !
Old 2013-01-24, 19:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geneyus6 View Post
A device that you could route/house instrument devices in that would have chords for all the major and minor scales mapped to individual notes. Kind of like the software version of an omnichord/auto harp only way better and more flexible.
Nice to know that people read these. Thanks to Auto-Arp. Whether they read it or not.

Old 2013-01-24, 19:08

Quote:
Nice to know that people read these. Thanks to Auto-Arp. Whether they read it or not.
Sorry, wish I could say I was just doing what the people asked. However, I developed AutoArp from my own need and didn't see your post. Your welcome?
TrafficControl (in the RE shop)
Old 2013-01-24, 19:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianDrake View Post
Sorry, wish I could say I was just doing what the people asked. However, I developed AutoArp from my own need and didn't see your post. Your welcome?
Well obviously you found this recent post, so you do frequent the feature forum. So maybe something you read here will be the genesis of an RE in the future. Thanks anyway, as you can see I'd been wanting something like this for quite some time.

Old 2013-01-24, 19:33

Quote:
Well obviously you found this recent post, so you do frequent the feature forum. So maybe something you read here will be the genesis of an RE in the future. Thanks anyway, as you can see I'd been wanting something like this for quite some time.
Yes, I do check this forum occasionally. I'll admit I normally don't read past the first page, or even past the fold most times. I guess I already know that people want MIDI out, and there's nothing I can do about that.

Necessity is the mother of invention, and thus my desire for a device like AutoArp turned into its actual design. But I also suspected my wants for a device like this weren't unique and that perhaps a few other people might find it useful.... Sorry for the wait
TrafficControl (in the RE shop)
Old 2013-01-24, 22:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianDrake View Post
Yes, I do check this forum occasionally. I'll admit I normally don't read past the first page, or even past the fold most times. I guess I already know that people want MIDI out, and there's nothing I can do about that.

Necessity is the mother of invention, and thus my desire for a device like AutoArp turned into its actual design. But I also suspected my wants for a device like this weren't unique and that perhaps a few other people might find it useful.... Sorry for the wait
Well since you're reading now. How about a guitar amp, lol?