Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-06-14, 11:24

Comments/Reviews for REs

It would be nice to see comments/reviews from users in correlation with the stars they give (to see why they voted the way they did). I would think this would help the developers as well.
Old 2012-06-14, 11:35
Propellerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyluck View Post
It would be nice to see comments/reviews from users in correlation with the stars they give (to see why they voted the way they did). I would think this would help the developers as well.
This is something we'd like too.
Old 2012-06-14, 11:45

Straight away, having not even finished my download, I've noticed one major thing about the Rack Extensions:

The Price.

I'm a university student from a family with a poor financial background. Seeing the prices broke my heart straight away as I realised that I will probably not be able to afford the Radical Piano; the extension that had excited me the most.

I know this doesn't really help me, but maybe including a voucher for one rack extension on purchase of something like Balance would make these plug-ins more financially accessible. Either that or having student pricing options for the more popular Rack Extensions.

I figure this will become less of an issue as more Rack Extensions are made and I get some cheaper alternatives; so this is probably not going to be an issue in the long term. Just saying that I feel like the gates have been opened for everyone else and I'm stuck still waiting to get out there.

That said, Reason is pretty much my life in the studio. I couldn't imagine using any other program. You guys still have me as a customer until deaf do us part. Or someone kills me for bad puns, whichever happens first.

Last edited by KnightSansArmour; 2012-06-14 at 11:47.
Old 2012-06-14, 11:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattiasHG View Post
***** Excellente! Best response ever!!!

I gave your response 5 stars for it's quickness, agreeableness, and the smiley face.

Thanks =)
Old 2013-03-17, 19:42

Definitely need a way for users to share their opinions & insights about REs, in order for more users to make informed purchase decisions (beyond trying the unit out for themselves which has its place, but is different).

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME & SAY HI

Some stuff I've made with Reason...

Loading SoundCloud…
Old 2013-03-17, 19:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattiasHG View Post
Good to see props on board so the pitbull doesn't derail it.
Old 2013-03-17, 21:48

One problem with reviews in the Shop is that someone would have to moderate them.