Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-06-18, 16:40

Please!!! Please!!! Please!!!

I think Reason 6 has covered everything it can for musicians... LOL!!! Even though I know they will come out with something amazing later on that would just "wow" the world, and have us wondering how did we go on without it. Even the engineers out there still can get something out of Reason 6. But in my honest opinion, I think there're some major things missing in the program thats crucial to a mix engineer. Automatic Delay Compensation (ADC) and Solo Safe for subgrouping. I think just by adding these two features alone would make a lot of musicians and mix engineers stay in the program and do everything start to finish without having to bounce everything out and open up a different program just to mix, and would even make the people thats not using it because of that to start using it.

I also know a great way you guys can implement the Kong devices as external devices. Check out the API 500v. I think the Kong devices look just like 500 series hardware. It would be awesome and very nice looking to have some vertical devices stacked horizontally in Reason.

I want to thank everyone at propellerhead for coming out with a software that allows me to take care of my family. Reason makes producing music second nature.

Last edited by onemidi; 2012-08-22 at 07:32.
Old 2013-01-02, 06:42

Solo is absolutely crucial so me, and should be inplemented asap