Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Old 2012-06-26, 20:43

Question Why is there no " spectral analyser " In reason ???

When are you guys at propellerheads going to provide me with a " Spectral analyser ", so I can mix and master in peace and quiet and not have to suffer hour after hour of pain staking tweeking.

Please, Please Please make one that is free as I am already a bit dissapointed that all the rack extensions are over priced, and theres nothing that really stands out as something id really want to spend more money on. Youve always been so awesome on price and bang for buck but I'm starting to get the feeling I'm going to be spending money on additional stuff, even after upgrading.

Maybe a Korg synth would interest me if it wasnt 40 euros. And come on, the Tsar-1 reverb cost's 119 Euro, They clearly spent too much developing it.

Im greatful that reason is expanding, but all im really interested in right now is a "spectral analyser " and maybe a new synthisiser and an updated version of Skream 4.

Please give this some thought and get your lovely little developer heads together for a meeting, and lets get the ball rolling on this "Spectral analyser".

Many thanks

Deano
Old 2012-06-26, 21:41

Love these posts that begin with "when are you going to..." or to that effect

The forum def needs more

http://www.wallpapermaven.com/cat/an...20x1200-66.jpg
Old 2012-06-26, 21:47

Old 2012-11-23, 20:54

What's wrong with guy asking for spectrum analyser? I want one too.
Old 2012-11-23, 21:10

Mix and master in peace? That's a bit counter-productive isn't it. It's the 'pain staking' tweaking for endless hours that people love and what makes mixing an art. If you can't be bothered to mix then send it off to an engineer.
Not all the rack extensions are over priced, polysix for one is very well priced and a beautiful synth. There are some very good value RE's and some expensive ones yes but that's life.
Old 2012-11-24, 01:22

YES SPECtRUM!!!! YES ANALYZER GOOD YES!!!!
Old 2012-11-24, 09:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortz View Post
Maybe a Korg synth would interest me if it wasnt 40 euros.
Ahh. You'll be wanting a monotron then, I suppose?

But seriously, don't take the following too personally, it's more of a general view I am developing because of so many posts like this....so...

Why do people like you always say "overpriced" all the time?
Overpriced compared to what, exactly? Other RE stores? VSTs? Your own expectations?

What do you do for a living? How would you like it if you were selling a product or service and all anyone did was say "overpriced"? (This after you finally had to implement copy-protection to start forcing people to pay for it.)

And why do you guys always bitch about things like Tsar, when Props does NOT set 3rd party prices?

Do you have any idea the price of a hardware equivalent -vs- an RE?
How much have you spent in hardware in the last 20 years? 10 years? 5?

I also must ask of these "price complainers", do you not have a reason icon?
Big surprise there.

Was that too many questions?
^^ Was that yet another one?
Even if it was rhetorical?

Sorry guys but this specific complaint is getting really old for me. I think it has to do with either age and/or work ethic, not sure yet..
BELEIVE ME I'm as broke as a joke too but, that is neither Prop's nor any other developer's fault.

I really do wonder.... do you guys also do this at restaurants, gas stations, doctor visits etc?
Or is Props RE the only thing in the world that is "outrageously overpriced" and deserves constant, multiple forum declarations?

/rant
gonna go punch myself in the face until I fall aleep.
Old 2012-11-24, 11:59

all you need to ask for now is recylce built into reason and you'd made the top 3 complaints/wants about Reason

Loading SoundCloud…
Old 2012-11-24, 17:57

Questions for those asking for Spectrum Analyzers in Reason:
Are you dissatisfied with all of the current options outside of Reason (including the free ones)?
Which one(s) do you currently use, and what are the limitations that are causing you trouble?
:-)
USA
Old 2012-11-24, 18:27

I use the Ozone 5 and the Wavelab one. Its nice to have them, but I would like to have the option Reason internally as well, so I could easily and quickly reference individual sounds