Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-06-30, 08:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveDiverse View Post
Gotta connect it to internet to download the extensions - then you can use the ignition key... sorry, only way.
I personally think that this is ridiculous, I've put a computer together solely for music production, not connected to the Internet to protect it from the dangers of the web, yet to install these REs, you need to be connected to the Internet!?

Propellerheads, sort it out please!
You should be giving the users the option to download from the shop/online or from a file, which could be downloaded on another machine as a file (.exe/dmg or your proprietary format)!
I know it's early days but I do think the option should be there, ideally, soon before the many additional RE's are released!

thanks