problem upgrade reason 6.5 ignition key authorization manage license etc
There is no Propellerhead Ignition Key connected to your computer right now.
Do you have a Propellerhead Ignition Key? If you do, you can insert it now and reload this page. If it doesn't show up right away, try to reload again in a few seconds.
If the key is inserted but not yet detected, just wait a few seconds and then reload this page.
If you have this command after manage license:
1) Run "Autorizer" from your local disk c:/.../Program files/Propellerheads/Authorizer/Authorizer.exe
and it must be active
2) Go to "Your Account/Your Products"using INTERNET EXPLORER (mozilla firefox makes me issues)
3) Go to your actual old/previous (1,2,3,4,5) Reason Manage License (there is RED DONGLE ICON by right)
4) Click on Remove License (YES!! REMOVE = make free space on your dongle )
5) It takes about 1 minute ...WAITING...Ok.
6) Go to Reason 6 Manage License
7) Make Authorization... Waiting 1 minute... DONE!
Last edited by program2000; 2012-07-04 at 13:47.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Ignition key ... ignition ... ignite .... nothing!!!!!!!||marcustoni||Phead User Forum (read only)||35||2013-03-09 23:09|
|Reason 6 + Cubase problem (not 32/64bit)||Vallin||Phead User Forum (read only)||5||2012-02-29 01:31|
|Reason / DP / OMS Test Results Within...||arothman||General Forum (read only)||2||2003-03-05 04:26|
|Reason = profesional tool... yes and now (very long )||miziq||General Forum (read only)||10||2002-12-19 08:57|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:56.