Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-08-11, 04:24

This is very very good... I'm streaming the album now. Since you have a bachelor's in music, I assume you must be in poverty ;-) so I'm going to make a contribution when I download your album later.

I quite like your singing style, because it's unique. Your whole music style is your own, and there's a coherence throughout the album, it doesn't sound like a Depeche Mode pastiche like so many synthpop bands... so far I like Release Me the best probably.

I also listened to your cover of Depeche Mode's Enjoy the Silence. You must have balls of steel to cover such a classic. :-) I must say, however, that yours is the best cover of that song I have ever heard. You really took it new places and I commend you for that.

Good work, and hope to see you around the forum! We need more people who write synthpop music! It feels awfully lonely around here sometimes.... ;-)

Loading SoundCloud…