Propellerhead Software
  #1  
Old 2012-08-13, 16:19
Sawtooth Sawtooth is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 186
TB-303 Combinator Backdrops

Does anyone know where to find TB-303 Combinator Backdrops?

Thanks a lot!
  #2  
Old 2012-08-13, 16:40
illCarl's Avatar
illCarl illCarl is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 691
well.. I like the one which comes which comes with the Phuturetone silverbox combinator
http://www.phuturetone.com/
  #3  
Old 2012-08-13, 18:09
Sawtooth Sawtooth is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 186
Thanks but I am actually looking for some more neutral designs.
  #4  
Old 2012-08-13, 18:59
illCarl's Avatar
illCarl illCarl is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 691
Not sure if you are aware, but you can quite easily create backdrops yourself. Check the manual
  #5  
Old 2012-08-13, 20:06
Sawtooth Sawtooth is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 186
I am indeed aware of that option. I would like to find others as well though.
  #6  
Old 2012-08-13, 20:15
Mate Mate is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 8,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by illCarl View Post
Not sure if you are aware, but you can quite easily create backdrops yourself. Check the manual
Yeah page 516, but I don't have that damn Template Documents folder anywhere... Nor in Reason folder, nor in app data folders...
  #7  
Old 2012-08-13, 21:32
illCarl's Avatar
illCarl illCarl is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mate View Post
Yeah page 516, but I don't have that damn Template Documents folder anywhere... Nor in Reason folder, nor in app data folders...

Funny you say that.. I can't find it either! It was there in Reason 6.0.. Looks like it's gone in 6.5
  #8  
Old 2012-08-13, 21:52
Arsenic's Avatar
Arsenic Arsenic is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by illCarl View Post
Not sure if you are aware, but you can quite easily create backdrops yourself. Check the manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mate View Post
Yeah page 516, but I don't have that damn Template Documents folder anywhere... Nor in Reason folder, nor in app data folders...
Quote:
Originally Posted by illCarl View Post
Funny you say that.. I can't find it either! It was there in Reason 6.0.. Looks like it's gone in 6.5
I'm sure someone uploaded them recently and posted a link in a thread in the User Forum....

EDIT:

Here's the post - Hope MMC doesn't mind: https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/...83&postcount=7

Last edited by Arsenic; 2012-08-13 at 21:55.
  #9  
Old 2012-08-13, 22:35
Mate Mate is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 8,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by illCarl View Post
Funny you say that.. I can't find it either! It was there in Reason 6.0.. Looks like it's gone in 6.5
Yeah, but those weren't even in Reason 6!

Thanks for the link Arsenic!
  #10  
Old 2012-09-08, 23:42
NoelGMusic's Avatar
NoelGMusic NoelGMusic is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,851
How about this one from Avalon Zone:

http://www.avalon-zone.be/blog/work/...rst-real-post/
__________________
NØΞL G.

REASONISTAS INVENTORY
Sign up for Copy @ https://copy.com?r=oJPo1U, and we'll both get 5 GB of free cloud storage in addition to the FREE 15 GB.

kHs One | Song Challenge | "300&ONE" Community Refill
ReDominator | Song Challenge | "188aTOR" Community Refill
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:16.