Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-08-21, 18:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by JpPropellaed View Post
Csw91 ' you should perhaps go & listen to some Classic Trance youtube examples ' Ian van dahl Castles in the sky , That is a winning formular/Format ! probably 3 months after it was released , 3/4 of the global DJ's where playing it & almost all Trance radio outlets ! of course each tune is vastly different ' but that is a typicaly good example of a working format that DJ's look for ! & it had a repeating melody line almost all the way through !
The Dj i'm looking up to are Armin Van Buuren and Daniel Kandi, but there's no way i can make that kind of trance at the moment. But i listen to them, perhaps take some elements from a song, reshape them into new idea/sound. Ofcourse like we all do, hum a tune thats sounds amazing in the head, but as usual i forget it when i come home.

I wanna make trance music, but at the moment i just make whatever that cross my mind and by doing that, i get more skilled everytime i sit down and try to make the song.