Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2012-08-23, 13:24

You have to listen to this release. MUSE

Don't know if there are any MUSE fans out there, but I have sort of lost my faith in that band over their last two albums. They are just about to release a new one in October, this is a single from it. Fucken blew my mind!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq9zhpBweDk
Old 2012-08-23, 13:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by deankay View Post
Don't know if there are any MUSE fans out there, but I have sort of lost my faith in that band over their last two albums. They are just about to release a new one in October, this is a single from it. Fucken blew my mind!

That's pretty damn cool.
Old 2012-08-23, 14:46

Thanks for the link, this will be one of those epic tracks that people will keep listening to in years to come. Uncomplicated simplicity - You dont need a genre all that bull goes out the window when you write a great song, love it. ;-)
Old 2012-08-23, 14:49

On the list, btw I really like the last album. Totally emerged in the new Pumpkins and Bloc Party albums btw

Loading SoundCloud…
Old 2012-08-23, 17:49

Hes ripped off George Mikies " faith "and then just added some hipster dubstep riddem junk.

About as original as a cat turd.
Old 2012-08-23, 18:25

I've never really been into Muse, but I really enjoyed their last album and I have to say I've been looking forward to this new one ever since seeing the teaser trailer a few months ago (with dubstep) and reading that this album was inspired by Skrillex tracks.

Not to everyone's taste, but certainly to mine.

I'm at work at the moment and so can't watch the link (and I'm not sure if I should, I might just wait and listen to the album in its entirety ).
Old 2012-08-23, 21:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by deankay View Post

I hate to be the downer of the thread, but I'm really not impressed at all by that new single. Muse is a much better rock band than electronic band, IMHO. "Knights of Cydonia" will always remain my all-time fav' from those guys - and the best music video ever made in the history of history, by the way.
Old 2012-08-23, 22:23

Yeah, way too similar to George Michael's faith to have an essense of originality and the wobble bass just makes it even less original.
Not my thing at all.
Old 2012-08-24, 00:11

A'musing but not very original ! I think music is suppose to go in Music forum but maybe I read wrong !

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !
Old 2012-08-24, 04:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlycharlzz View Post
A'musing but not very original ! I think music is suppose to go in Music forum but maybe I read wrong !
Somehow I don't think they are Reason users