Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2012-08-24, 00:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0ahg View Post
Rack Extensions can't be transferred and you aren't allowed to give your login details to anyone else..
how can props be like that ? I guess the company is like the world half stupid and ignorante peoples the reste make cash !

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !
Old 2012-08-24, 00:32

Thumbs down

how can props be like that ? I wonder because it is not logic it's reason ?

is developers or propellerhead try to screw up there clients ?
I had money for RE but every two months I get some hardwares insted in 2nd hand and if I have no more cash and life would get real bad I can re'sell my sp-808 or my mpc-500 same price that it was when I buyed it so can I with Reason but then why not RE ? it make me wanna Troll !

since nobody in propeller will care I will say it : I'm sorry for your money loss with RE

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !

Last edited by charlycharlzz; 2012-08-24 at 00:50.
Old 2012-08-24, 18:36

Hi, I'm very keen on buying Reason after having recently missed on on eBay.

How much for everything apart from the books shipped to the UK?

Thanks in advance, Neil.
Old 2013-02-24, 11:04

Talking

My Reason 6.5 license is still for sale and I updated the price (now 199 €) and the first post of the thread.
Old 2013-02-24, 11:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoddAH View Post
I'm selling my Reason 6.5 licence along with the pristine boxes/Ignition Key and two Reason learning books.

199 € via PayPal. I can transfer the licence online immediately and send the boxes shortly after from Belgium (contact me by PM for shipping cost to your country) with a package tracking number.

Send me a PM if interested!
hi, m8 I'm in/from Hungary, I can send the money to your paypal mail address immediately just transfer the license before it (just for sure) I gonna send my address things in PM

ps. meantime I've read this : http://www.propellerheads.se/support...horizationcard

Quote:
How do you transfer the license number registration to the buyer of the software?

Once you have received payment for the software you're selling, it's time for you to transfer the license registrations to the buyers user account. To be able to do this, you need the buyers username on the Propellerhead website, and also the email address that is registered to that account. Once you have that, log in to your user account, check the license numbers you want to transfer and hit the “Transfer licenses” button and follow the instructions.
so okey-dokey I can send the money before the license transfering, max. u gonna a have a good day

Last edited by xbitz; 2013-02-24 at 11:49.
Old 2013-02-24, 12:08

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbitz View Post
hi, m8 I'm in/from Hungary, I can send the money to your paypal mail address immediately just transfer the license before it (just for sure) I gonna send my address things in PM

ps. meantime I've read this : http://www.propellerheads.se/support...horizationcard

so okey-dokey I can send the money before the license transfering, max. u gonna a have a good day
Sent a reply.