Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Old 2012-08-30, 01:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by reasoner498 View Post
Well, I think it sounds good...

...except for that white noise.
Heheh thanks man. I am considering pulling the white noise back a little bit, tho I am hesitant to remove it completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JpPropellaed View Post
its a lovely sound PJ ' i have never been to China ' but your little tune took me there for just a brief moment 'walking over a small wooden bridge & gazing down at the fish swimming so freely , interesting concept ' water /White noise from a distance look forward to hearing full track !
Thanks dude, I've never been to China either, wasn't even thinking of it at all, but I guess somehow I evoked that feel accidentally.. works for me! Glad you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunesis View Post
I'm glad you kept your promise to keep writing tracks that make the listener need to pee.
Heheheh I must comply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameronHood View Post
Love the complexity of the sounds. Kinda agree with Tincture on the sound cloud comment - tempted to remove the white noise to enjoy it more. I like the concept.
Thanks dude, you may get your wish, or at least the white noise will likely be pulled back a bit, it does seem to overtake the whole mix a little too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratatonic View Post
I peed while listening to it.

But it might have been the beer...

I like the piece, but isn't it a little fast for a meditation?...

Hmmm maybe that's why I like it...
Heheh thanks yo, I do have a slight problem trying to go ambient or meditative, I tend to make things too complex. Glad you like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moofi View Post
scrubbely dubbely doo
LOL, thanks for listening

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyMAN1 View Post
I like it. Good work!
Thanks mon! 'preciate it.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.