Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-09-02, 07:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upright View Post
You're not impressed? What would it take to "impress" you?
I said Im not blown away, but I was actually very complimentary. I think it might actually be the best thing to happen to Reason so far. But outside of Reason, its a different playing field. Its not that it isnt a great synth but it has fierce competition.
Unfortunately U-he has ruined me for other synths. They really impress me. When I say ruined, I mean I can barely listen to my large (and not inexpensive) collection of synth plugins anymore.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off