Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2012-09-03, 06:07
deepharidas

some one please help me my reason does not work with rewire mode

some one please help me i am a new comer in this line i have reason 5 and every thing is well last night before i shut down my pc now next when i restarted my computer launched nuendo 4 and then reason song file then reason give the message that reason engine could not start please check your rewire host; i could not under stand what to do because i have re installed reason and nuendo both but the problem persists as before also reason alone works perfectly please help me i shall ever be gratefull to you because all my projects have been made with reason as rewire mode in nuendo
Old 2012-09-03, 12:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepharidas View Post
some one please help me i am a new comer in this line i have reason 5 and every thing is well last night before i shut down my pc now next when i restarted my computer launched nuendo 4 and then reason song file then reason give the message that reason engine could not start please check your rewire host; i could not under stand what to do because i have re installed reason and nuendo both but the problem persists as before also reason alone works perfectly please help me i shall ever be gratefull to you because all my projects have been made with reason as rewire mode in nuendo
Hmm, I don't have Nuendo, I can't be of much help here. Your best bet is to contact support (here and at Steinberg) since the software you are using is dated.