Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-09-03, 17:10

Lightbulb Make a ReCycle RE!

Release a ReCycle RE in the Propellerhead Shop for a reasonable price (30-100 €). This is 2012, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks 220 € is ridiculous ESPECIALLY if you already own Reason. (You can keep the standalone version as it is but a special price for Reason users in the form of a RE version would be nice.)

All people who already own a registered version of ReCycle would get a free download of the ReCycle RE.

That way everybody's happy. Nobody gets angry:
  • Propellerhead would make a ton of money because many (if not most) Reason users would finally get ReCycle. Right now it costs twice as much as Reason Essentials!
  • Reason users who already paid good money for the standalone version of ReCycle would get to download the RE version for free so no worries here as well. Free stuff is always nice and I'm sure most Reason+ReCycle users would appreciate the Reason integration.
  • Studios and professional users who don't use Reason as their main DAW can still pay 200 € for the standalone version of ReCycle. That'll teach them!

Please make it happen. I know I would buy it!
Old 2012-09-03, 17:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoddAH View Post
Release a ReCycle RE in the Propellerhead Shop for a reasonable price (30-100 €). This is 2012, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks 220 € is ridiculous ESPECIALLY if you already own Reason. (You can keep the standalone version as it is but a special price for Reason users in the form of a RE version would be nice.)

All people who already own a registered version of ReCycle would get a free download of the ReCycle RE.

• Propellerhead would make a ton of money because many (if not most) Reason users would finally get ReCycle. Right now it costs twice as much as Reason Essentials!
  • Reason users who already paid good money for the standalone version of ReCycle would get to download the RE version for free so no worries here as well. Free stuff is always nice and I'm sure most Reason+ReCycle users would appreciate the Reason integration.
  • Studios and professional users who don't use Reason as their main DAW can still pay 200 € for the standalone version of ReCycle. That'll teach them!
the recycle RE is a good idear but ...
I would rather have recycle for free in the box of a reason 7 full and upgrade because what are they going to add new in it ? otherwise that RE free also could do it but we need recycle thing in the box and not paying for it to keep a reason all in one solution for production !

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !
Old 2012-09-03, 18:19

Quote:

I think Recycle should be built inside the sequencer. And not as an RE. Here's hoping for improved audio warping and additional audio automation i.e. automated audio pitch bends without converting it to rex files and running it through dr. octorex. Well, either that or just add a pitch bend wheel on the audio mix channel. =)
Old 2012-09-03, 18:37

I think one of the coolest ways for Reason to incorporate Recycle functionality would be to simply expand the capabilities of Kong. Basically make it even more like a real MPC with chopping/slicing tools, 16 levels, etc. Drag and drop audio from the arranger onto a Kong pad would be really awesome too. I think that would be MY perfect solution, but that's just me.
Old 2012-09-03, 18:39

Needs to be built in to the sampler so it's available everywhere. And obviously it shouldn't be free
Old 2012-09-03, 18:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0ahg View Post
Needs to be built in to the sampler so it's available everywhere. And obviously it shouldn't be free
Yeah, that's probably true. So maybe just expand the abilities of the sample editor we all already have?
Old 2012-09-03, 19:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0ahg View Post

ok but a reason 7 full or upgrade is not free it coast some money so including it inside would be nice and normal for that all in one thing everybody talk about when speaking about reason !

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !
Old 2012-09-03, 19:31

Quote:
Make a ReCycle RE!
Buy ReCycle!
Old 2012-09-03, 19:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason2dance View Post
Buy ReCycle!
But I don't want to pay 220 € for a 12 year old 150 KB program...
Old 2012-09-03, 19:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason2dance View Post
Buy ReCycle!
Exactly, the people who haven't bought ReCycle obviously don't need it otherwise they would have bought it so why would they want it integrated (unless they are just being cheap skates, but I wouldn't say that )