Propellerhead Software
  #11  
Old 2012-09-01, 22:15
mastertonyd's Avatar
mastertonyd mastertonyd is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,850
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by particlejunkie View Post
Sounds good dude, left some SC comments.
Thanks for the comments PJ!
  #12  
Old 2012-09-02, 08:24
doinky doinky is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,855
Funky Jazz?

Sounds quite alive and is quite a foot tapper. Mood changed half way through and through me off though. Ah well, all is good.

Good job.
  #13  
Old 2012-09-02, 14:19
mastertonyd's Avatar
mastertonyd mastertonyd is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,850
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by doinky View Post
Funky Jazz?

Sounds quite alive and is quite a foot tapper. Mood changed half way through and through me off though. Ah well, all is good.

Good job.
Thanks doinky!
  #14  
Old 2012-09-03, 16:05
mastertonyd's Avatar
mastertonyd mastertonyd is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,850
Wink

Here's another one just using the Combi's. It's just an experiment in her sounds, not a completed track, I just wanted to do something using the Refill sounds on their own. http://soundcloud.com/mastertonyd/quick-combi-test
  #15  
Old 2012-09-05, 04:06
Joumb's Avatar
Joumb Joumb is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 579
A great vibe and 'space' from the very outset, quality sound and nice changes, sophisticated changes :-))
__________________
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Get your kicks.....on Route Reason 6 [COLOR="Teal"]:-) :-) [COLOR="Blue"]

https://soundcloud.com/joumb
  #16  
Old 2012-09-05, 06:38
scoobyman's Avatar
scoobyman scoobyman is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,074
Without noticing

for half the song, my foot was tapping on its own. Nice choice of sounds for the different parts.
  #17  
Old 2012-09-06, 00:11
mastertonyd's Avatar
mastertonyd mastertonyd is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,850
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joumb View Post
A great vibe and 'space' from the very outset, quality sound and nice changes, sophisticated changes :-))
Thanks Joumb!
  #18  
Old 2012-09-06, 00:12
mastertonyd's Avatar
mastertonyd mastertonyd is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,850
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyman View Post
for half the song, my foot was tapping on its own. Nice choice of sounds for the different parts.
Glad you liked it!
  #19  
Old 2012-09-06, 00:39
Staarchylld's Avatar
Staarchylld Staarchylld is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastertonyd View Post
Here's another one just using the Combi's. It's just an experiment in her sounds, not a completed track, I just wanted to do something using the Refill sounds on their own. http://soundcloud.com/mastertonyd/quick-combi-test
everything on it sounds great
  #20  
Old 2012-09-06, 00:43
mastertonyd's Avatar
mastertonyd mastertonyd is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,850
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staarchylld View Post
everything on it sounds great
Thank you!
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Make a demo song, get a Refill... First come, first served! sirsedric Phead User Forum (read only) 97 2012-02-27 06:24
Reason Demo demo songs... sp0bjogu Phead User Forum (read only) 1 2008-01-25 20:26
Screaming Trumpet Demo - Use of Release Triggers WarpIV Music Forum (read only) 0 2006-11-22 00:27


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:48.