Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-09-08, 18:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynapseAudio View Post
Excellent list! Speaking from experience, however, renovating gear is not easy- we have the same issue with older instruments/FX in our DAW Orion. More often than not, the renovation process leads to completely new devices.

Having said this, I think most of your requests will be covered by future instrument REs.

Richard
Cheers!

I'd just like to point out that this suggestion was written over a year ago, before we even knew about RE, and this suggestion is in turn based on older requests that probably span several years back.

But of course I understand the issue of updating an instrument that was part of a contained system (considering that old patches still need to sound the same etc).

I'm also hoping/thinking that my requests will be covered by future instruments RE's!