Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2012-09-07, 06:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by phattfoniks View Post
I saved my account to do just this, but when i went to buy it just turned the button to pay and wouldnt load.
I ended up just entering my card info each time (12 times ).

Thanks for the unique refills!
Ugh, lame. Will let them know. Looks like there are a handful of bugs to squash still. The fastest checkout on earth isn't so fast when you have to do it 12 times in a row. Thanks for the patience.
Old 2012-09-07, 06:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoopdee View Post
Got krush and pressure.

I really like krush, very nice samples.

pressure is still downloading.

Looking forward to see what you got too.
Thanks! Always nice to hear from Krush users who "get it". You wouldn't believe how many emails I get asking where all the kits are. Soooo many people don't realize that the entire bottom half of KONG even exists, or that there is any such thing as .drum presets. A ton of people have literally never pressed the SHOW DRUM AND FX button, ever. Wild stuff.

Gonna have to end this sale soon. I've kept it going for a bit longer simply because it's working so well. Not only did I want to thank existing customers by letting them get their hands on some stuff they may not have been able to, but I also wanted to bring in a whole lot of brand new customers in preparation for the new releases. Got an entirely new catalog of stuff coming and the more NAA fans the better when they get released.

Last edited by NewAtlantisAudio; 2012-09-07 at 06:55.
Old 2012-09-07, 07:20

please put something out soon.
your refills are my favorites.
I will be there the day you put something new out.
BTW love the way you put out small but focused refills,
keep up the good work.
Old 2012-09-07, 16:25

Server is under maintenance for our site.

Use https://gumroad.com/newatlantisaudio until it comes back up.

*EDIT: OK, we're back up.

Last edited by NewAtlantisAudio; 2012-09-07 at 16:36.
Old 2012-09-08, 08:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAtlantisAudio View Post
Thanks! Always nice to hear from Krush users who "get it". You wouldn't believe how many emails I get asking where all the kits are. Soooo many people don't realize that the entire bottom half of KONG even exists, or that there is any such thing as .drum presets. A ton of people have literally never pressed the SHOW DRUM AND FX button, ever. Wild stuff.

Gonna have to end this sale soon. I've kept it going for a bit longer simply because it's working so well. Not only did I want to thank existing customers by letting them get their hands on some stuff they may not have been able to, but I also wanted to bring in a whole lot of brand new customers in preparation for the new releases. Got an entirely new catalog of stuff coming and the more NAA fans the better when they get released.
Yup! Did you need Elektron Machinedrum's permission to release MD8?
Old 2012-09-08, 19:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoopdee View Post
Yup! Did you need Elektron Machinedrum's permission to release MD8?
No, because I didn't use the Sample Machines at all. 100% custom-programmed synth drums, no samples, no presets.
Old 2012-09-10, 19:22

OK folks, this time I mean it. Just hours to go, sale will end tonight. It's been great. Thanks for the crazy support. We have over 1,000 new customers! Wow.

http://newatlantisaudio.com/reason-refills