Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2010-10-30, 04:38

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonfnorth View Post
Receipt? wtf...

Am I missing something here, or has Reason really become this buggy that I can't even open a song, because it can't find 1 sample??
It is most certainly not this buggy, and it works as it should. Your best bet is to register your software and re-ask this question in the user forum, where the majority of the knowledge is. You'll be able to search from a whole host of threads which are exactly the issue you are experiencing.

Cheers
B
Old 2010-10-30, 07:26

Yea, I've searched for it on my disks, but I'm sure it is IN a refill... as I did not directly load any samples into this track.

I think it might have to do with the fact that I moved the refill, or overwrote the refill... but shouldn't Reason tell me this, and ask me to locate it??

This error doesn't make any sense at all to me.

Is there a way to load REASON in debug mode or something, to determine the Refill in question??
Old 2010-10-30, 07:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonfnorth View Post
Yea, I've searched for it on my disks, but I'm sure it is IN a refill... as I did not directly load any samples into this track.

I think it might have to do with the fact that I moved the refill, or overwrote the refill... but shouldn't Reason tell me this, and ask me to locate it??

This error doesn't make any sense at all to me.

Is there a way to load REASON in debug mode or something, to determine the Refill in question??
Quote:
Your best bet is to register your software
For one, your attitude stinks. Second, you probably use a pirated version, so good for you. But hey, prove me wrong, please.

"Some questions simply do not deserve an answer." - Richard Dawkins

https://soundcloud.com/dutch-bastard

omfg one million megahurz CPU
Old 2012-09-11, 10:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by phasys View Post
For one, your attitude stinks. Second, you probably use a pirated version, so good for you. But hey, prove me wrong, please.
I have the same problem with a purchased and registrated reason...