Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-09-11, 22:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynebiau View Post
I know it's not the definitive answer you're looking for, but Mountain Lion is a relatively minor upgrade (not a lot changed under the hood compared to other upgrades) and it probably wouldn't have broken compatibility with Reason 5 if it works in Lion.
Only thing is that Mountain Lion is a "cleanup" release that drops support for a lot of old tech (as for example Carbon apps) which could result in problems but as I said I never noticed any severe changes in the base OS support, Props seem to be doing everything properly without hacks so they don't have problems with updates

Edit: Add to that the official word on Mountain Lion compatibility also came without updates, so I guess you should be safe between ML and L

Last edited by normen; 2012-09-11 at 22:15.