Old 2012-09-13, 22:12

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlgrimes View Post
Agreed

Jlgrimes
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggeryPokery View Post
I did laugh, McC, cos it's often true, but actually, and I'm getting deja vu here cos I think we've had this exact discussion before, it's not true here - this is quite important. At 140bpm, no, it might rarely be that useful, but halve that speed and keep slowing down and the lack of quantise positioning becomes pretty frustrating at times.

There's no excuse for not having a full range of quants, including, full /T control. Reason is a full blown DAW now. No excuse for not improving this in R7 imho.

"Live goes to 1/65535 notes. Is that ridiculous?"

Well, yes, that is a bit overkill . But 1/128, even 1/256 is good, as long we also get 1/2T and 1/4T, and 1/5 and 1/7 etc etc... User-defined quantise grids FTW. I've been banging on about this one for about six years now! I'm sure it's on the Death list.

/goes to check

Yes, No. 88

https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/...d.php?t=150516
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlgrimes View Post
It is only ridiculous because it is not fully supported in Reason. Live goes to 1/65535 notes. Is that ridiculous?

Buffre goes to pretty fine resolutions as well.

!exactly!
>>>>> everybody can imagine that some users of reason would like to do maybe some audio jingles for there radio shows or working on some home made movie or video game and that may be done at various speed so quantizing at 1/128 would bring more logic when you work on bits or part that are slow in bpm speed , there is a million reasons to have quantize @1/128 in reason but not everybody need it !

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !