Firstly, thanks for helping me get this far in my reinstallation. I appreciate it!!!!
Anyway, as mentioned previously, I bought the Reason upgrade on the "pay whats fair" promotion. I've loaded REason 4 and Record 1 back on, and managed to get my ignition key working again.
I then tried to load Reason 6 (or 6.5 as its showing on download)...........Heres what happens.
1. Download Completes
2. Try to open it, and it says I need to authorise
3. Doesnt recognise the key
4. Internet Verification says "You do not have this programme registered to your account)
5. If I say its an upgrade it asks me for numbers I dont ever remember receiving.
6. I go to "my account" and Reason 6 is there to be downloaded.
7. Theres an ignition key against it.
So I cant run it.
I go to "my account". Reason 6 is there to download with the picture of the ignition key against it.
Totally lost now. :-(
Any thoughts anyone?
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Really need advise on upgrading..||djsilent1||Phead User Forum (read only)||10||2011-09-16 23:50|
|upgrading imac 2.16 Core2Duo to Mac mini 2.5 i7 Dual core||bruunm||General Forum (read only)||7||2011-08-01 12:49|
|upgrading adapted||calthorpe||General Forum (read only)||2||2009-01-27 12:33|
|Is there any problem upgrading to Reason 4 from 1.0?||danresmad||General Forum (read only)||5||2007-10-08 18:24|
|Upgrading to 2.5||1hour||Phead User Forum (read only)||2||2004-02-11 08:02|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:40.