Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-09-19, 02:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheodoreM View Post
Hey Charley thanks for treating me like a human being, and for acknowledging there is room for improvement in certain licensing restrictions. Cheers buddy, take care, nothing more we can do from here, if propellerheads won'r realise that they are actually LOSING alot of money cause MANY people will not invest in things that they can never resell, then, there is nothing we can do to convince them. Generally people want the option that if an unforseen circumstance arises and they need to move licenses, that they can, for emergency money, family issues, or just simply a change of heart a year down the track. The ball is in their court now.

I alway loved gold so I feel you !
no need to thank a man that do what he beleive in friend , we could need cash for anything at anytime and sometimes it's importent and urgent like paying meds to a sick parent or paying food at the school kids are , RE is not a 2box i-phone app and props is not apple but nobody can blame a company to play the money game but very big companys got more class and steve jobs was a brain and everything but apple is acting like a wild pig on the market and it is no good way to act ! peace friend

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !