Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 2012-09-20, 20:54
moneykube's Avatar
moneykube moneykube is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by SawTooth View Post
In that case I apologise to you.
No problem.... It gave me a start.... I looked and said wtf.... my comment appeared rather stupid out of context like that.... Some spammer selling hand bags again.... I see that the props totally removed the other handbag thread as well.... At least they are moderating unlike Reason Station which decided it wasn't worth the bother....
A few of us tried to keep that site alive for the last 2 years and I even offered to help moderate many times.... Sad.... It was once a good site.
  #12  
Old 2012-09-20, 20:59
BonezMcCoy's Avatar
BonezMcCoy BonezMcCoy is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 6,702
Well, we rarely get spam posts round here these days. True there was that Spammageddon week, but that is far behind us now. I think the best to do now is to just report the post/thread and not bother to reply, so we don't attract more posters to the spam.
  #13  
Old 2012-09-20, 21:38
moneykube's Avatar
moneykube moneykube is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,441
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonezMcCoy View Post
Well, we rarely get spam posts round here these days. True there was that Spammageddon week, but that is far behind us now. I think the best to do now is to just report the post/thread and not bother to reply, so we don't attract more posters to the spam.
yes... I see your point. Sorry, I was in a bad mood yesterday
  #14  
Old 2012-09-20, 21:42
BonezMcCoy's Avatar
BonezMcCoy BonezMcCoy is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 6,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneykube View Post
yes... I see your point. Sorry, I was in a bad mood yesterday
Anyway, spam can really piss us off, so don't be hard on yourself!
  #15  
Old 2012-09-20, 23:37
MayorMcCheese MayorMcCheese is offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneykube View Post
... Some spammer selling hand bags again...
You guys may think I’m crazy, but for more than one reason I think that handbag poster is the infamous Wavygravy/Flapphead/BirkeyPuffs/CornholioFarquhar/ FrankRemark/Nankerphelge/Igummo (Gummy)/et al turkey from one and two years ago. He was also hawking women’s lingerie (hott stuff, btw), kitchen utensils and ocean cruises to Timbuktu or somewhere. He also claimed to have a collection of 3,264 ReFills that he stored in a mahogany cabinet. (get it? 32-bit, 64-bit?)
__________________
waldenroadmusic.bandcamp.com

Last edited by MayorMcCheese; 2012-09-20 at 23:40.
  #16  
Old 2012-09-21, 18:57
moneykube's Avatar
moneykube moneykube is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by MayorMcCheese View Post
You guys may think I’m crazy, but for more than one reason I think that handbag poster is the infamous Wavygravy/Flapphead/BirkeyPuffs/CornholioFarquhar/ FrankRemark/Nankerphelge/Igummo (Gummy)/et al turkey from one and two years ago. He was also hawking women’s lingerie (hott stuff, btw), kitchen utensils and ocean cruises to Timbuktu or somewhere. He also claimed to have a collection of 3,264 ReFills that he stored in a mahogany cabinet. (get it? 32-bit, 64-bit?)
Ha ha ... and I think it is the spam troll that shut down RS.... Charles DH Dirty Hairy

 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:56.