Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-09-22, 23:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by omshanti20 View Post
+ 100...this could be an issue that was overlooked (in-house) but there are 2 companies involved right? Propellerhead and Codemeter/Wibu Systems.

WOW - I'm looking at the dates and this has been an issue since February this year and still not resolved. IMO this is more crucial than making RE's available...I hope someone is reading this and that they will issue a statement soon.
It has been an issue since Record came out - so years rather than since February.
It is curable so don't get your knickers in a twist and don't expect anyone to issue a statement any time in the near future.

"IMO this is more crucial than making RE's available" - you're having a laugh - no?

Grum.