Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-09-23, 05:20
mcentanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave909 View Post
That should be done in the control panel of your interface indeed. I remember my Motu in which i had to mirror them. The crappy Alesis i'm using now does it automatically. What interface are you using?
I'm using the Motu Microbook II. I kinda wish I would have went with something else that wasn't so darn fussy. I still can't get the regular mac audio to run through the headphone jack. Been round and round with Motu Tech support and was basically told my problem is computer specific. If I never wanted to use the headphone jack though, I would be really happy with it.