Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-09-29, 22:35

Pod hd500

Hi new here. I am thinking of getting balance with reason essentials. I also have an hd 500 from line six,my question, can I use my pod to change channels with the line 6 software in reason essentials?
Old 2012-09-29, 22:38

What do you mean by "change channels"? The Line6 software in Reason is equivalent to PodFarm 2.5, you cannot unlock any amps with the HD series. You can however just connect it to your guitar in on the Balance and select it as an input.
Old 2012-09-29, 22:44

Change patch channels in the line six software in reason essentials with the hd 500, go from a acoustic channel to a metal channel.
Old 2012-09-29, 22:49

Section "B3" of your manual contains info on how to use the HD500 as a MIDI remote. Set that up and then add a "Generic Midi Control" in reason with the HD500s MIDI input and output assigned. Then just right-click the knob in the Line6 device you want to control and select "assign midi". Then move or press the knob you want to assign on your HD500.
Old 2012-09-29, 22:52

I have not yet purchased reason yet but I will consult the manual when I do thanks a bunch......
Old 2012-09-29, 22:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junglebreth View Post
I have not yet purchased reason yet but I will consult the manual when I do thanks a bunch......
I mean the manual of the HD500
Old 2012-09-29, 23:00

oh OK Thanks!!