Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2012-10-03, 20:57

There are no Ignition Keys connected to your computer

ok i report the bug and what they say? i have to pay 30euros if i want to use the licence that i payed 400euros only one year ago ?
what is that? where is my warranty for this little piece of ...hardware?
what is the life time of those ignition keys? where they was made...by who? (which compagny)
where is the protection for us,your custumers ?
usualy i respect the work of other people but more and more i starting to regret to not using cracks..
paying for a faulty usb drive that came from i don't know where, to using the licence that i payed 400 EGGS! , really funny
Old 2012-10-03, 21:20
Propellerhead

I'm a bit confused here... you don't need to buy a new Ignition Key to fix that. It just sounds like Authorizer 2 wasn't properly installed (or that you were affected by our server migration).

Make sure you have Authorizer 2 by first running Reason 6.5.

If it still doesn't work there's a support article here, top left: https://www.propellerheads.se/support_area/ under "Making sure your account page can find your Ignition Key".

If you're having any further problems, please don't hesitate to contact support via the link before (just scroll down). They'll help you out!
Old 2012-10-03, 22:07

I had my ignition key fail to be recognized after upgrading to 6.5. Unplugging it and plugging it back in a few times fixed the problem. Also I was swearing a little bit. Did you try swearing?

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.
Old 2012-10-03, 22:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by particlejunkie View Post
Also I was swearing a little bit. Did you try swearing?
Always helpful .

Grum.
Old 2012-10-03, 22:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumbleweed View Post
Always helpful .

Grum.
Like a fine bottle of scotch, I'm here to solve all your problems

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.
Old 2012-10-04, 07:24

Just fixed this problem. Tried all the other suggestions, nothing worked. If you're on a Mac, in your applications you'll find Code Meter. Open up the app, if you see no licenses, open the event tab. You'll see IP addresses and IP ports. If you look further you may see errors. My IP address was set incorrectly and couldn't be read. If you go to Code Meter Preferences you can change your IP address to match your computer. Now everything works for me.