Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

View Poll Results: Would you like to see a dedicated PH Forum iOS / Android App?
Yes 5 25.00%
No 2 10.00%
I don't care 13 65.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-10-05, 12:21

POLL: Would you like to see a dedicated PH Forum iOS / Android app?

Hi Guys

Just wondering.. I think it would make sense to have a dedicated iOS / Android Forum app..
Old 2012-10-05, 12:44

Why have more pointless apps just to access a website when you could just add tapatalk support?

Note, I don't use tapatalk, I have seen the annoying popups when I browse to forums
Old 2012-10-05, 12:55

Yeah, this forum seems to be built on vBulletin, and I'm pretty sure that's supported by existing forum apps like Tapatalk, so it would make more sense to me to get it supported there than to make an entire new app for a single forum.
Old 2012-10-05, 15:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0ahg View Post
Why have more pointless apps just to access a website when you could just add tapatalk support?

Note, I don't use tapatalk, I have seen the annoying popups when I browse to forums
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynebiau View Post
Yeah, this forum seems to be built on vBulletin, and I'm pretty sure that's supported by existing forum apps like Tapatalk, so it would make more sense to me to get it supported there than to make an entire new app for a single forum.
to be honest, I have no idea about taptalk and any other forum-related application since the PH forum is the only one I check on a regular basis

Sometimes I google for PS3 game reviews, and when I open some of the pages I immediately get a notification saying "this site blabla has an own app! Download it now!"

I just thought it would be neat to have a more userfriendly app then safari to check the PH forum
Old 2012-10-05, 15:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by illCarl View Post
I just thought it would be neat to have a more userfriendly app then safari to check the PH forum
Chrome .