Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

View Poll Results: Would you like to see a dedicated PH Forum iOS / Android App?
Yes 5 25.00%
No 2 10.00%
I don't care 13 65.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 2012-10-05, 12:21
illCarl's Avatar
illCarl illCarl is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 691
POLL: Would you like to see a dedicated PH Forum iOS / Android app?

Hi Guys

Just wondering.. I think it would make sense to have a dedicated iOS / Android Forum app..
  #2  
Old 2012-10-05, 12:44
n0ahg n0ahg is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,005
Why have more pointless apps just to access a website when you could just add tapatalk support?

Note, I don't use tapatalk, I have seen the annoying popups when I browse to forums
  #3  
Old 2012-10-05, 12:55
gwynebiau's Avatar
gwynebiau gwynebiau is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,370
Yeah, this forum seems to be built on vBulletin, and I'm pretty sure that's supported by existing forum apps like Tapatalk, so it would make more sense to me to get it supported there than to make an entire new app for a single forum.
  #4  
Old 2012-10-05, 15:03
illCarl's Avatar
illCarl illCarl is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0ahg View Post
Why have more pointless apps just to access a website when you could just add tapatalk support?

Note, I don't use tapatalk, I have seen the annoying popups when I browse to forums
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynebiau View Post
Yeah, this forum seems to be built on vBulletin, and I'm pretty sure that's supported by existing forum apps like Tapatalk, so it would make more sense to me to get it supported there than to make an entire new app for a single forum.
to be honest, I have no idea about taptalk and any other forum-related application since the PH forum is the only one I check on a regular basis

Sometimes I google for PS3 game reviews, and when I open some of the pages I immediately get a notification saying "this site blabla has an own app! Download it now!"

I just thought it would be neat to have a more userfriendly app then safari to check the PH forum
  #5  
Old 2012-10-05, 15:51
n0ahg n0ahg is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by illCarl View Post
I just thought it would be neat to have a more userfriendly app then safari to check the PH forum
Chrome .
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
O/T - Suggestion for the Feature Suggestions Forum - clarktw Phead User Forum (read only) 30 2011-08-02 18:25
Forum moderators? antwerpen Phead User Forum (read only) 9 2008-08-19 16:56
This Forum... CUBRICON Phead User Forum (read only) 25 2008-02-26 05:56
Attn: PROPELLERHEADS - drastic changes to the forum, etc EnochLight General Forum (read only) 4 2003-07-15 14:59


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:14.