Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2012-10-13, 01:58

Smile Does anybody know if you how to attach attachments to a post?

Wazzup again,this is beatsknocking.I need to know how to upload a file so it can hopefully get Mixed and Mastered by one of You Geniuses here at the forum.Because when I tried to upload the two beats it said it was loading but it never loaded it just remained idle.Also the sum of the file said one of the files was too large.I'm really trying to get these beats Mixed for a Mixtape so give me some feedback.About which one of You, or You Guys can help ya boi!?You can send me a Private Message!Maybe I can upload the file for You Guys to Mix via DropSend?And Ya'll can Mix and Master them to Sound Professional!Get back to me when You get a chance!Thank You!!!!!!
Old 2012-10-13, 02:22

how about uploading the mp3 or wav to sound cloud so people can hear what you have. Then maybe you can maybe get some good advice on how to mix them yourself and get some practice. its not going to happen over night if you want to learn this stuff.