Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Old 2012-08-01, 00:47

They probably will jump on the band wagon depending on how successful reason and it's RE formula is down the road. By that time though Massive will probably be old news. Massive in RE form is valuable NOW, as in today.
Old 2012-08-02, 17:47

I added to it. Thanks for starting the NI thread.
Old 2012-08-04, 12:27

Oh that is a good idea. Massive and some other sounds of NI are most welcome.

http://crumblegg.tumblr.com/

http://soundcloud.com/crumblegg
Old 2012-08-04, 22:38

I'll bite...

I can think of exactly 12 billion other VST synths I'd rather have than NI Massive. Then again, I don't listen to Skrillex, want to be Skrillex, or read Spin Magazine ever since they decided to include Skrillex in their "Greatest Guitarist" list.

Shhh....it's called Kairatune. It's badass, better, beautiful, and wait for it, free.
Old 2012-08-05, 01:36

Errr ok, yes that's what massive is. It's a "sound like skrillex" synth. The only thing you can do with it is make growls and screeches (both of which are done with FM synthesis)...
Old 2012-08-05, 10:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzzlefactory View Post
Errr ok, yes that's what massive is. It's a "sound like skrillex" synth. The only thing you can do with it is make growls and screeches (both of which are done with FM synthesis)...
Hmm...if I remember correctly, he's name dropped Massive as well as FM8. Oh well, I still stand by my comment on wanting exactly 12 billion other synths as RE's. Exaggeration sure, but Massive is a bit over rated to me. Things might have changed since I demoed it years ago.
Old 2012-08-05, 11:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunedAgent View Post
I'll bite...

I can think of exactly 12 billion other VST synths I'd rather have than NI Massive. Then again, I don't listen to Skrillex, want to be Skrillex, or read Spin Magazine ever since they decided to include Skrillex in their "Greatest Guitarist" list.

Shhh....it's called Kairatune. It's badass, better, beautiful, and wait for it, free.
Massive is amazing at creating lead synth tones. We already have old synth replica's in reason. Im tired of seeing those. A lead tone generator like massive (or something similar) would really fill in some voids in the reason environment
Old 2012-10-12, 03:57

I'm gonna have to add my support to get Massive as an RE as well. This is pretty much the only VSTi I use and having it in Reason would mean I almost wouldnt need to Re-wire reason to a host at all. Assuming they dont charge ridiculous amounts for it I would definitely buy it if it was an RE.
RE's have been a god send for Reason, I was sceptical at first but I love them now.
Old 2012-10-12, 07:43

I wouldn't pay for it again unless it was discounted for previous owners. The rewire works fine for me.
Old 2012-10-13, 10:00

Dealt hoping for massive re,e mailed native instruments they said they would pass the idea on ,maybe one day ,massive and razor re would be amazing !! =)