Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-10-13, 09:14

126 Bpm Techno

Hi all

Went out clubbing tonight/lastnight and saw/heard 'Marco Corola' some of you may know him?

Anyway I got inspired and instead of going to bed like a good boy I stayed up with a bottle of red wine and made this....
Loading SoundCloud…

Obviously unmastered etc but for someone who can't even see, surely?

Cheers

Mart

Last edited by mayzon; 2012-10-13 at 09:53.
Old 2012-10-14, 11:35

This sounds SICK. and GREAT bass frequency distinction. No idea who marco corola is but this is a pretty good track. Perc lead at 49sec not quite my cup of tea - everything else going including the wrooom wroom thing is great. although i could use a little more modulation on the vroom lfo thinger. like a gate/sidechain automation effect. and some whitenoise sweeps. and maybe a gateverb snare on/or right before drops.
really like this subtle pwmish synth coming up now. your specialty is drums/bass mixing aint it. Its really realy friggin phat and crisp.
Old 2012-10-14, 16:48

i like the fact that it's pretty understated and introduces small sounds and noises around a simple deep, dark core. Headphone techno. like it

https://soundcloud.com/snakeofjune

Loading SoundCloud…
Old 2012-10-14, 17:46

Very nice minimal dance track. I found the abrupt ending startling though.

Music

Artwork

Old 2012-10-15, 18:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh73888 View Post
This sounds SICK. and GREAT bass frequency distinction. No idea who marco corola is but this is a pretty good track. Perc lead at 49sec not quite my cup of tea - everything else going including the wrooom wroom thing is great. although i could use a little more modulation on the vroom lfo thinger. like a gate/sidechain automation effect. and some whitenoise sweeps. and maybe a gateverb snare on/or right before drops.
really like this subtle pwmish synth coming up now. your specialty is drums/bass mixing aint it. Its really realy friggin phat and crisp.
Thanks for the response and feedback mate! I think it definatly needs to evolve more amd the modulation on the vroom vroom thing is a must. Appreciate you taking the time to listen and glad you like it. Watch this space, I'll post up a final mix when its done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeofjune View Post
i like the fact that it's pretty understated and introduces small sounds and noises around a simple deep, dark core. Headphone techno. like it
Thank you thats most kind. It was after all mixed and made entirely in headphones so thats fitting

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGITUS View Post
Very nice minimal dance track. I found the abrupt ending startling though.
Thanks Digitus yep I hadn't got round to laying the track out properly so its on the to do list
Old 2012-10-16, 08:42

i see the influence of that set of carola, good structure variations, i think definitly some balance on the mix and mastering can make this tune sound big! really nice! and ive listen to you other music is very good!
Old 2012-10-16, 10:56

nicely done - that wobbling bass is cool!
Old 2012-10-16, 19:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phunindustries View Post
i see the influence of that set of carola, good structure variations, i think definitly some balance on the mix and mastering can make this tune sound big! really nice! and ive listen to you other music is very good!
Hi mate thanks for the comments, yes the aim is to get this track sounding big through mastering once it's finished

Thanks for listening to some other tracks too glad you like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondh View Post
nicely done - that wobbling bass is cool!
Thanks Raymond

Last edited by mayzon; 2012-10-16 at 19:16.
Old 2012-10-16, 19:17

wuuuuhuuuuu

i love it !!!

clubbing !!!!!!!
Old 2012-10-16, 19:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilfish View Post
clubbing !!!!!!!

One day