Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2012-10-16, 12:44

Rack Extensions on two Computers (Studio + Tour)

Hello,,
I could not find an entry about it that easily..
Since I bought several Rack Extensions for my MAC (Touring Notebook)
I also would like to use them on my HOME Desktop (PC)

What would be the best way to do that?

How do I transfer the Rack Extensions without buying them for my second Computer?
Shall I just download the Demos for my Studio Computer and the Ignition Key solves the registration for me?

Sorry,, I feel bad with asking all those stupid questions.. The new Reason IK System is quite something to get used to.. I will test it and see how realistic it is to have a normal workflow..
Also that it is not possible to run Reason on two computers at the same time is quite disturbing since it makes sense to synch/transfer your studio sessions to the portable system..
In my personal opinion it is definately the wrong direction to punish the people who buy the software.
I guess the IK doesn´t stop piracy and the cracked software even gives you more freedom.. THIS IS VERY SAD!!!!!
Old 2012-10-16, 13:02

OK! Sorry.. Just checked it.. RE´s work fine..
The other issues... Well ... Will have to be tested...

Best!
TTT
Old 2012-10-17, 00:08

I think you are mistaken, you can run your licensed Reason and RE's on any machine as long as you have your ignition key plugged in to that machine, or you sign into propellerheads account on launch of Reason. Doesnt matter what machine it is, your ignition key (or props account) holds your licenses.