Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-10-18, 01:18

Smile Refill Un-Packer?

I downloaded a Refill Unpacker and i was all excited n stuff until i realised that it doesn't work on any version of Reason above version 3

I make and sell Reason refills on my website and this would be an excellent tool for me.

Propellerheads should make one to go with there Refill Packer
Old 2012-10-18, 01:32
Banned

https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/...d.php?t=138398
Old 2012-10-18, 02:57

Nice one
Old 2012-10-18, 04:15

If you make the refills, why can't you just use the original folder from the packing.
Meaning, If you made the refill you, as the creator, already have it "unpacked" , right?

What am I misunderstanding here?
Old 2012-10-18, 11:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnerfire View Post
I downloaded a Refill Unpacker and i was all excited n stuff until i realised that it doesn't work on any version of Reason above version 3

I make and sell Reason refills on my website and this would be an excellent tool for me.

Propellerheads should make one to go with there Refill Packer
No need for an unpacker!!
* MAC & PC *: Reason / Recycle / Reason Ess. (7.01 / 2 / 2.01), Ableton Live-Suite 8, Harrison Mixbus 2.3.1, Reaper, ReNoise, MuTools, Energy-XT, MOTU BPM (with / and all Plugs from MOTU), MakeMusic Finale 2012, NanoStudio - * PC *: Samplitude Pro (Favo on PC !), Cakewalk: Project 5 / Sonar XPro, FL-Studio (complete with many of those Plugs) - * MAC *: LogicPro 9.18, MOTU DP 7.24 (My Favo on MAC) - * Apple IOS-Musicsoftware *: simply All ...
* VST/AU *: All MOTU-Plugs, all AAS-Plugs, NI FM8 & P5 & B4, Arturia Moog V & MiniMoog & CS80 & Arp 2600, ImpOscar, Korg digital & analog Edition, CMS Hall & Masterplugs, Cakewalk DimensionPro & Rapture, Waldorf Edition, Synapse Dune and more
* REFILLS *: Over 98 GB of "Original"-ReFills (Props / Soundcells / Reasonbanks / SonicR. / Mirosl. / SonicF. / Synth X ... ... Mostly use own programmed Sounds) - * RE´s *: Some ...
* - Propellerhead-User since ReBirth (Steinberg), Reason-/ReCycle-User since V.1 - * / since 1986 Progr. / Develop. / BTest / Brainst

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 2012-10-18, 12:16

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub08 View Post
If you make the refills, why can't you just use the original folder from the packing.
Meaning, If you made the refill you, as the creator, already have it "unpacked" , right?

What am I misunderstanding here?
Your right but sometimes i want to update or repack a refill and i dont always have the original folder.
I lost my SinnerFire - Drumz Refill master folder and the only thing that saved my life was some program called Refillviewer but its only for P.C and to be honest, it looks a bit cheap so i was thinking the Props could invent one to go with there Refill Packer.

I think this is a good idea but a lot of people think this will only be used to "Pirate" other peoples refills?

BUT i say what is the matter with wanting to export from a refill?

If i buy a sound pack full of wav's and patches from some one like "BHK.com" the Refill comes packed in to a refill and unpacked so i have full control of my purchase.

When you buy a sample C.D, you dont keep everything do you, you delete what you dont like and keep what you do like so your hard drive is not full up of meaningless samples that you never use any way.

I want the same level of control over my refills as i do from my sample packs.

Why is that such a dirty word?
Old 2012-10-18, 12:18

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydeclaire View Post
no need for an unpacker!!
why not??????
Old 2012-10-18, 12:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnerfire View Post
why not??????
https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/...d.php?t=138398
* MAC & PC *: Reason / Recycle / Reason Ess. (7.01 / 2 / 2.01), Ableton Live-Suite 8, Harrison Mixbus 2.3.1, Reaper, ReNoise, MuTools, Energy-XT, MOTU BPM (with / and all Plugs from MOTU), MakeMusic Finale 2012, NanoStudio - * PC *: Samplitude Pro (Favo on PC !), Cakewalk: Project 5 / Sonar XPro, FL-Studio (complete with many of those Plugs) - * MAC *: LogicPro 9.18, MOTU DP 7.24 (My Favo on MAC) - * Apple IOS-Musicsoftware *: simply All ...
* VST/AU *: All MOTU-Plugs, all AAS-Plugs, NI FM8 & P5 & B4, Arturia Moog V & MiniMoog & CS80 & Arp 2600, ImpOscar, Korg digital & analog Edition, CMS Hall & Masterplugs, Cakewalk DimensionPro & Rapture, Waldorf Edition, Synapse Dune and more
* REFILLS *: Over 98 GB of "Original"-ReFills (Props / Soundcells / Reasonbanks / SonicR. / Mirosl. / SonicF. / Synth X ... ... Mostly use own programmed Sounds) - * RE´s *: Some ...
* - Propellerhead-User since ReBirth (Steinberg), Reason-/ReCycle-User since V.1 - * / since 1986 Progr. / Develop. / BTest / Brainst

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 2012-10-18, 12:34

Attention google translation:

I have many refill, as legal, I bought a lot, I also very free

refill is too rigid, sometimes it would not hurt to combine refills the same author, to make one, it would not hurt in terms of simplicté backup time cloud ... for worflow as, for example reunite the different piano sound designer in a refill even short, we sometimes lose a lot of time to browse refills, and memorize or patch are our etc ...

integrate patch samples after a refill in the same refill is also interresting

brownser of the reason is slow and impractical as

I'm for the refill2 technology, keep the concept of "rom" of sounds / patches but have more flexible integration

sorry for the google translation i speak not english
Old 2012-10-18, 13:24

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydeclaire View Post
The link is not working?