Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Old 2012-10-13, 17:59

Cool Props never remove key protection ever !!!

You have won the war against piracy !
no rack extension can be downloaded by freeloaders ...
for this i salute props
I have paid tons of money for kontakt libraries just to find out that some jerk in
Slovakia can get it for free ....
Old 2012-10-13, 19:22

I paid a lot for my car. Still some people in East Europe drive cars for free.
And remember, blessed are the cheesemakers, and any manufacturers of dairy-based music !
Quote:
Originally Posted by obroadfield View Post
You're a hero Eric...thank you.
Old 2012-10-13, 20:34

I wouldn't say the current protection is uncrackable but so far it is not.
Besides that, i like the freedom of not be limited to a single machine.
Of course, if you have 1 license you can only use it on 1 machine.
But install Reason on any computer you want (regardless Win or Mac), plugin the USB key and you're ready to rock n roll.
Old 2012-10-15, 01:00

haha ,
I am happy to have real softwares but I think most softwares would stay into the dark with no pirate copy on the web , since reason is protected it got low on the softwares bilboard so it may sell less maybe because it got less mouth to mouth game !
anyway that dongle is a pain to the users when most top-notch softwares only need a code from the cd box , the only cool thing is that when you buy a super thing it's exclusife for the buyers and your friends dont have it 10 minutes after you for free wich yes is cool !

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !
Old 2012-10-15, 03:26

Lot of the people use Reason 5 as it wasn't yet protected with dongle. But they miss alot from Reason 6.5. No SSL, no audio tracks, no RE's.
Old 2012-10-15, 16:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirnikas View Post
Lot of the people use Reason 5 as it wasn't yet protected with dongle. But they miss alot from Reason 6.5. No SSL, no audio tracks, no RE's.

I'm shure it's not bad for the company , if a bunch of peoples in poor countrys use it for free some may make a hit and that is good for props , same for kids that get cracks versions in europe or the states ,
when these kids will get cash some will get Reason full or essential because of there self estime and also because they been learning on props soft and not another company soft !

I have seen a few peoples in Swiss with crack version of 5 but like you say they miss a lot , when you got enougth money it's a logic to get the real so you can enhance your machine and knowledge !

Props is lucky to have stop piracys until now but a crack version from time to time of a older version keep doing some promo for the soft , it would not if the soft was a bad .

imagine all them kids trying to be trap producers , they get reaper2 for free then a crack version of reason5 so they can produce trap famous drumz, when they have learn for a year or two a real trap producer do a beat with reason and have a RE and use time stretch for a few vocals it may turn the kid crazy and he will whant to have audio and RE to do the same so bang a new client

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !
Old 2012-10-15, 16:23
Banned

Just one remark, there's no any crack for Reason 5 & actually it wasn't even cracked, just serial generated, but who cares now!
Old 2012-10-18, 22:15

despite the massive issues i had with ignition key, i support props resisiting software theft as the new normal.