Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 2012-06-29, 23:43
normen's Avatar
normen normen is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlgrace View Post
I'm pretty sure I have these. Can someone who knows about such things let me know if it is OK for me to email them? Since they were free in the first place, it should be OK for me to distribute them, right?

Carl
One email arguably is not distributing software. What file sharers are sued for is the mass of users they make the things available to.
__________________
Plugin latency issues? Phasing on parallel channels? Want to know the real latency of your audio interface? Try the VMG-01!
Professional Audio Engineer at Theater Bremen, Germany • Part Time Programmer
  #12  
Old 2012-06-29, 23:58
plaamook's Avatar
plaamook plaamook is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,223
well, i figure its all in the family round here. it was free
  #13  
Old 2012-10-19, 02:08
mungeeman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
download expired
  #14  
Old 2012-10-19, 08:18
platzangst's Avatar
platzangst platzangst is online now
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by mungeeman View Post
download expired
Explore this thread:

https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/...d.php?t=166965
__________________
Hey go listen to my new album it's almost like music.
Loading SoundCloud…

  #15  
Old 2013-03-19, 17:51
jesper1 jesper1 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3
me too bummer !!
  #16  
Old 2013-03-19, 18:20
charlycharlzz's Avatar
charlycharlzz charlycharlzz is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlgrace View Post
I'm pretty sure I have these. Can someone who knows about such things let me know if it is OK for me to email them? Since they were free in the first place, it should be OK for me to distribute them, right?

Carl
not really , you should ask the right owner unless he is Chinese
If it's from China copy it and even sell it !

they break every law everyday on : copy right and deposed tradmarks ! also they use deposed tecnologies that our factorys (EU, US) developed in many years and they use it in there factorys because a chinese guy deposed a copy right of somebodys else work like it's his and we cannot take legal actions !

so dont share it unless it really is from China
__________________

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !
  #17  
Old 2013-03-19, 18:23
Mate Mate is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 8,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlycharlzz View Post
not really , you should ask the right owner unless he is Chinese
If it's from China copy it and even sell it !

they break every law everyday on : copy right and deposed tradmarks ! also they use deposed tecnologies that our factorys (EU, US) developed in many years and they use it in there factorys because a chinese guy deposed a copy right of somebodys else work like it's his and we cannot take legal actions !

so dont share it unless it really is from China
It's a free ReFill so it can be shared whatever!
  #18  
Old 2013-03-19, 18:50
charlycharlzz's Avatar
charlycharlzz charlycharlzz is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mate View Post
It's a free ReFill so it can be shared whatever!

not really it's the owner that says if he whant to share it or not ,
if he put it now for sell in a blog and cut all free links you cannot share it anymore !

unless he puted in detailed inside the refill a note saying this is a free that can be share by others or share by everybody well it's free to everybody that got it before he changed his mind !


exemple : you cannot share saturation knob but you had it for free !

but all rules are made to be broken
__________________

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !
  #19  
Old 2013-03-19, 19:04
Mate Mate is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 8,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlycharlzz View Post
not really it's the owner that says if he whant to share it or not ,
if he put it now for sell in a blog and cut all free links you cannot share it anymore !

unless he puted in detailed inside the refill a note saying this is a free that can be share by others or share by everybody well it's free to everybody that got it before he changed his mind !


exemple : you cannot share saturation knob but you had it for free !

but all rules are made to be broken
Absolutely!
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aftertouch in the Remote codecs ljekio Phead User Forum (read only) 0 2011-04-15 15:38
Granular China lightpanther General Forum (read only) 8 2006-08-01 21:37
Granular China - Aftertouch Bungo Phead User Forum (read only) 2 2005-12-27 03:58
Granular China, Krakatua and Harry Morse jptingle Music Forum (read only) 0 2005-12-01 03:06
Electronic music grows in China, despite government efforts! Niklas Music Forum (read only) 0 2002-08-11 01:36


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:53.