Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2012-10-19, 23:30

hey mr charlycharlz ive never heard none of your stuff before i like to listen to all other reason users and ive honestly not heard none of yours send me a private link to where i can hear me some of your beats .

--------------LUCEO-NON-URO---------------
Old 2012-10-19, 23:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac0123 View Post
your answer you just met ten percent of em right here . just take note who is here in this thread look in all the rest and there ya go . to me and everyone else i knew way back from bulletin board days we used the term troll as the ones that went through all the posts on the boards were allways active and had lots to say seems to have changed somewhat from way back then. now ya just got to have a problem to be hit by the trolls.
Yes, if you post in a thread you're a troll.. brilliant. I think I'll just stay out of this forum and work on music or something. Oh wait, I'm at work.. damn't.

Last edited by Lunesis; 2012-10-19 at 23:41.
Old 2012-10-19, 23:45

Quote:
hey mr charlycharlz ive never heard none of your stuff before i like to listen to all other reason users and ive honestly not heard none of yours send me a private link to where i can hear me some of your beats .

I aint got beats of mine on internet yet (I think) , I know I have a few tracks on some albums but I never had the records or re-lissen to them ever again! lol
I am trying to finish a project for december but I will have to work until then then so maybe I will record my raps in the next two weeks and have a 3 tracks thing out !
I was new to reason I only got it for a year now so I only got happy with my beats and the mixing a few weeks ago but now I feel like it's good enougth , I will post you a track before I put it on the music forum so you can tell me if it's worth the exposer !

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !
Old 2012-10-19, 23:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlycharlzz View Post
I aint got beats of mine on internet yet (I think) , I know I have a few tracks on some albums but I never had the records or re-lissen to them ever again! lol
I am trying to finish a project for december but I will have to work until then then so maybe I will record my raps in the next two weeks and have a 3 tracks thing out !
I was new to reason I only got it for a year now so I only got happy with my beats and the mixing a few weeks ago but now I feel like it's good enougth , I will post you a track before I put it on the music forum so you can tell me if it's worth the exposer !
wicked m8 .
i only been on reason just over a year too.
i gave up making tracks over ten years ago lol it all changed when i came back to it all new to me .
if ya in to hip hop or more my thing old skool beats and shit hit me anyhow ok i may have some ideas for you .
i know my page not got any real hiphop a couple of old bits but its my real thing but old skool style.
go grab ya self this of my page just a mash up i made in reason for a m8`s bbq and old skool electro/hiphoppy mix you may like it for the listening see if you can hear how much i slammed into it ill say now over a hundered old skool tracks snippets etc bit of my scratching using reason etc etc enjoy or burn lol.
http://soundcloud.com/mac0/megamac0mix-2012-c45-bbq-mix

Old 2012-10-20, 00:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunesis View Post
Yes, if you post in a thread you're a troll.. brilliant. I think I'll just stay out of this forum and work on music or something. Oh wait, I'm at work.. damn't.
lol you know your here for the love m8 .

Old 2012-10-20, 00:15

it's good man for real ! when you think about it old school rap did create everything from electro to metal rap so it's pretty real because it's before fake got invented .
I did a few oldschool mix when I was trainning my DJ skillz and I love it , it's also the best to learn the real dj trick from before and today .
that first mix on top of the page got lots of bits and samples that bring a familiar taste to my ears

It's like gambling !!!

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

Old 2012-10-20, 00:26

all totaly made in reason out of mp3 samps of from you tube even the scratching i did in it all reason produced from start to finnish it gets a lot more into the mix around half way there is shit loads of samples making all that up up to 4 or 5 things running at once to creat the beats etc i made it for my m8s bbq as my contribution for the day.

Old 2012-10-20, 01:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by djphathead View Post
What does everyone consider a forum troll to be? This is the only forum I'm really a part of and every now and then I read about people taking about trolls or calling people trolls. What exactly is a troll? I'm not to familiar with what that means. Could you guys enlighten me?

ok I have been searching and a troll at the origine is a guy that do stupid jokes behind you when you been filmed, that take a pic of is but whith your camera for you to find or that burps in your ears when your a sleep or a dude that post you fun joke of a bad taste on a forum in more simple words somebody that you know well or not and that infiltrate one of your media (pic , post , film etc..) doing a joke that only him find funny.
but Germany and other countrys from europe been using that word for a few years just to call a personne that is a prick and that always come and critic for no reason on a forum post .

It's like gambling !!!

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

Old 2012-10-20, 01:19

Quote:
all totaly made in reason out of mp3 samps of from you tube even the scratching i did in it all reason produced from start to finnish it gets a lot more into the mix around half way there is shit loads of samples making all that up up to 4 or 5 things running at once to creat the beats etc i made it for my m8s bbq as my contribution for the day.

it crazy that peoples mix in reason , I never been thinking about it before because it does not take mp3 but I'm going to give it a try because I did a few mix in Cubase back in the days .

It's like gambling !!!

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_