Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2012-10-21, 22:52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonezMcCoy View Post
I am not saying the opposite. As far as I am concerned they can just dump it. And I am not saying what they will never do, I am saying what they have never done so far.
But you don't think they're about to start! I think they should do that asap, but it's only my opinion!

We'll see, maybe PH will make ReBirth RE after all!
Old 2012-10-21, 22:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mate View Post
But you don't think they're about to start! I think they should do that asap, but it's only my opinion!

We'll see, maybe PH will make ReBirth RE after all!
To be honest, I don't care whether they keep it or not since I never use it.
Old 2012-10-21, 23:00
Banned

Quote:
To be honest, I don't care whether they keep it or not since I never use it.
I don't use it, never used, just tried, though it's would be cool to have useful stuff instead of useless!

Maybe then I'd use it!
Old 2012-10-22, 10:21

"Rebirth for Mac 10.6. WANTED, PLEASE!!!!"

Oh yes, will be nice. With all it´s component. But I´m not shure if props can do it as RE (because of actuall SDK and other reasons)

This RE ABL2 is to far away from "Rebirth", but sounds ok as TB-replacement
* MAC & PC *: Reason / Recycle / Reason Ess. (7.01 / 2 / 2.01), Ableton Live-Suite 8, Harrison Mixbus 2.3.1, Reaper, ReNoise, MuTools, Energy-XT, MOTU BPM (with / and all Plugs from MOTU), MakeMusic Finale 2012, NanoStudio - * PC *: Samplitude Pro (Favo on PC !), Cakewalk: Project 5 / Sonar XPro, FL-Studio (complete with many of those Plugs) - * MAC *: LogicPro 9.18, MOTU DP 7.24 (My Favo on MAC) - * Apple IOS-Musicsoftware *: simply All ...
* VST/AU *: All MOTU-Plugs, all AAS-Plugs, NI FM8 & P5 & B4, Arturia Moog V & MiniMoog & CS80 & Arp 2600, ImpOscar, Korg digital & analog Edition, CMS Hall & Masterplugs, Cakewalk DimensionPro & Rapture, Waldorf Edition, Synapse Dune and more
* REFILLS *: Over 98 GB of "Original"-ReFills (Props / Soundcells / Reasonbanks / SonicR. / Mirosl. / SonicF. / Synth X ... ... Mostly use own programmed Sounds) - * RE´s *: Some ...
* - Propellerhead-User since ReBirth (Steinberg), Reason-/ReCycle-User since V.1 - * / since 1986 Progr. / Develop. / BTest / Brainst

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 2012-10-22, 10:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydeclaire View Post
"Rebirth for Mac 10.6. WANTED, PLEASE!!!!"

Oh yes, will be nice. With all it´s component. But I´m not shure if props can do it as RE (because of actuall SDK and other reasons)

This RE ABL2 is to far away from "Rebirth", but sounds ok as TB-replacement
Really? Good to know because their AU/VST counterpart is the best 303 emulation I've tried so far, even better than the 303 in ReBirth, IMHO, which was the best in its time.

http://www.audiorealism.se/abl/abl2_announcement.htm

I haven't tried the RE yet and don't think I will; instead, I will get their AU/VST bundle, ABL2 + ADM + ABLPRO.

http://www.audiorealism.se/bundles.htm
Old 2012-10-22, 11:42

Quote:
Really? Good to know because their AU/VST counterpart is the best 303 emulation I've tried so far, even better than the 303 in ReBirth, IMHO, which was the best in its time.

http://www.audiorealism.se/abl/abl2_announcement.htm

I haven't tried the RE yet and don't think I will; instead, I will get their AU/VST bundle, ABL2 + ADM + ABLPRO.

http://www.audiorealism.se/bundles.htm
Sorry, to clear it out: "Far away" I mean not qualitiy (thats why I said ABL2 it´s ok), I mean because I´m missing TR´s and other Rebirth-components (comp / Filter / kind of mixing aso.) - that´s what Rebirth and the "whole-sound" of it let´s be Rebirth

If ABL2 is best emulation I cannot and don´t wanna say, because each users has to decide it´s own. I worked many, many years (many years ago) with all that original-hardware-components (and if you´d 2 TB´s or diff. generations of it they sounds really sometimes different too, and we´d to modify often somthings ) and heard as so many emulations, that I cannot say whats the real best. I can say what for me today sounds nice . I for my own like ABL2 not as so much, but I understand if other users do ...
* MAC & PC *: Reason / Recycle / Reason Ess. (7.01 / 2 / 2.01), Ableton Live-Suite 8, Harrison Mixbus 2.3.1, Reaper, ReNoise, MuTools, Energy-XT, MOTU BPM (with / and all Plugs from MOTU), MakeMusic Finale 2012, NanoStudio - * PC *: Samplitude Pro (Favo on PC !), Cakewalk: Project 5 / Sonar XPro, FL-Studio (complete with many of those Plugs) - * MAC *: LogicPro 9.18, MOTU DP 7.24 (My Favo on MAC) - * Apple IOS-Musicsoftware *: simply All ...
* VST/AU *: All MOTU-Plugs, all AAS-Plugs, NI FM8 & P5 & B4, Arturia Moog V & MiniMoog & CS80 & Arp 2600, ImpOscar, Korg digital & analog Edition, CMS Hall & Masterplugs, Cakewalk DimensionPro & Rapture, Waldorf Edition, Synapse Dune and more
* REFILLS *: Over 98 GB of "Original"-ReFills (Props / Soundcells / Reasonbanks / SonicR. / Mirosl. / SonicF. / Synth X ... ... Mostly use own programmed Sounds) - * RE´s *: Some ...
* - Propellerhead-User since ReBirth (Steinberg), Reason-/ReCycle-User since V.1 - * / since 1986 Progr. / Develop. / BTest / Brainst

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 2012-10-22, 12:08

Quote:
discontinued in 2005
first big fail !!!

we need a RE of RB-338 !!
my suggestion would be RE-338 !!!

*with a lot of CV inputs and inputs to all FX units
and each unit should have its own output..

that would be really cool