Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Old 2012-10-25, 07:17

Talking props for God's sake make MATRIX larger !!!!!!!

props for God's sake make MATRIX larger !!!!!!!
props for God's sake make MATRIX larger !!!!!!!props for God's sake make MATRIX larger !!!!!!!props for God's sake make MATRIX larger !!!!!!!props for God's sake make MATRIX larger !!!!!!!props for God's sake make MATRIX larger !!!!!!!props for God's sake make MATRIX larger !!!!!!!props for God's sake make MATRIX larger !!!!!!!props for God's sake make MATRIX larger !!!!!!!props for God's sake make MATRIX larger !!!!!!!props for God's sake make MATRIX larger !!!!!!!props for God's sake make MATRIX larger !!!!!!!props for God's sake make MATRIX larger !!!!!!!props for God's sake make MATRIX larger !!!!!!!props for God's sake make MATRIX larger !!!!!!!
Old 2012-10-25, 07:41

Lean forward, closer to screen!!!!!! Lean forward, closer to screen!!!!!!Lean forward, closer to screen!!!!!!Lean forward, closer to screen!!!!!!Lean forward, closer to screen!!!!!!Lean forward, closer to screen!!!!!!Lean forward, closer to screen!!!!!!Lean forward, closer to screen!!!!!!Lean forward, closer to screen!!!!!!
Old 2012-10-25, 09:10

Thats what I do man .....LOL
Old 2012-10-25, 09:37

Only one option left then... You see the picture btw?
Old 2012-10-25, 12:35

Can some mod remove this post, its useless.

Plus why would we need a larger matrix, we have a sequencer and steps enough in matrix (never used them all in all the years matrix has existed), maybe the starter of the thread needs a quickcourse in reason usage
Old 2012-10-25, 14:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyTale View Post
Can some mod remove this post, its useless.

Plus why would we need a larger matrix, we have a sequencer and steps enough in matrix (never used them all in all the years matrix has existed), maybe the starter of the thread needs a quickcourse in reason usage
Of course the matrix device need a improvement, as example 64 - 128 curves instead 32 Would it not be great if you could select 32, 64 and 128 curves. And the possibility to retrigger within a combinator ?

Last edited by BHKSamples; 2012-10-25 at 14:51.
Old 2012-10-25, 15:02

Can you explain why you would want this, i dont see the benefit at all. To me its even more difficult to click with my mouse on your second screenshot, thus not an improvement but a problem. Why not set the steps to 32 and the resolution to 1/128 and edit it thisway?
Old 2012-10-25, 15:19

A larger sequencer may not be necessary, but I would really love one that I could map to my midi devices.. or at least make the steps on redrum mappable etc.
Old 2012-10-25, 16:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightinch View Post
Of course the matrix device need a improvement, as example 64 - 128 curves instead 32 Would it not be great if you could select 32, 64 and 128 curves. And the possibility to retrigger within a combinator ?

For one, they CAN'T add new modes to any knobs in any of Reason's devices. It would break patches. This is an exercise in futility my friend.

How about just petition around for a whole new arp? Matrix is far from the be-all and end-all.
Old 2012-10-25, 19:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyTale View Post
Can you explain why you would want this, i dont see the benefit at all. To me its even more difficult to click with my mouse on your second screenshot, thus not an improvement but a problem. Why not set the steps to 32 and the resolution to 1/128 and edit it thisway?
Because then you can use the curves for complex and smooth filter waveforms on lower resolutions as example.

with 32 steps / resoltion 1/128 you will need to create more patterns + pattern automation to get what you could do with 128 curves on just one pattern.

check this video at 1:22 and you will see what i mean.