Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-10-24, 13:14

Video playback i reason!!!!

Am I the only one who works with music/sound for videos and movies, and really need to play back videos in Reason? Things would be much easier for me and others in the business if this was an option... maybe as a Rack Extension... I think it could be made easily! What are your thoughts?
Old 2012-10-24, 14:27

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupon View Post
Am I the only one who works with music/sound for videos and movies, and really need to play back videos in Reason? Things would be much easier for me and others in the business if this was an option... maybe as a Rack Extension... I think it could be made easily! What are your thoughts?
Hey chupon and welcome to the forums

no of course you are not the only one who would like video support for Reason.
so far there are a couple of solutions to help you going until they decide to feature video support.
- Use a ReWire application to get the video. Cocko's Reaper is fairly cheap at around 60$ and many people love using it, but you could of course use Garage Band or Logic or whatever you prefer to work in.
-there are two programs i know of, you can use without ReWire
http://resonantfilter.blogspot.de/20...nstration.html
http://www.retouchcontrol.com/site_page.aspx?pageid=46
I believe both sell at about 20$ so it's definitely worth a shot.
cheers
fredhoven
Old 2012-10-25, 01:54

Try this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupon View Post
http://www.retouchcontrol.com/site_page.aspx?pageid=46

It's not a perfect setup, (would be better if it was a moveable track in Reason) but it works if you don't want to rewire into something else.
Old 2012-10-25, 14:15

I have requested this multiple times..........YES PLEASE I WANT VIDEO SUPPORT!
Old 2012-10-25, 20:16

me too, i've been asking for this Video Sync (!!!!) ability for years. very disappointed as a loyal Reason user I am since version 1.