Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 2012-10-25, 20:24
Lunesis's Avatar
Lunesis Lunesis is online now
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,993
Stop shouting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's obnoxious!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Loading SoundCloud…
  #2  
Old 2012-10-25, 20:27
MattiasHG's Avatar
MattiasHG MattiasHG is offline
Propellerhead
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunesis View Post
It's obnoxious!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kind of like starting this useless thread
__________________
  #3  
Old 2012-10-25, 20:32
Lunesis's Avatar
Lunesis Lunesis is online now
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattiasHG View Post
Kind of like starting this useless thread
Yes, I guess you're right!!!!!!!!!! Delete away!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Loading SoundCloud…
  #4  
Old 2012-10-25, 20:35
Smedberg's Avatar
Smedberg Smedberg is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,094
Now it's better!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bild.jpg (92.5 KB, 31 views)
__________________
Pressing "PLAY" is NOT a live performance...
It's called "playback"
  #5  
Old 2012-10-25, 20:40
Mate Mate is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 8,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedberg View Post
Now it's better!!
It's kinda Mattias saying: - "Damn, someone again went crazy on the forums!"
  #6  
Old 2012-10-25, 20:46
Lunesis's Avatar
Lunesis Lunesis is online now
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mate View Post
It's kinda Mattias saying: - "Damn, someone again went crazy on the forums!"
Yeah, well good luck with the forum guys. Don't know why I've wasted so much damn time here.. met a few cool musicians, good enough I guess.
__________________
Loading SoundCloud…
  #7  
Old 2012-10-25, 20:50
Mate Mate is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 8,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunesis View Post
Yeah, well good luck with the forum guys. Don't know why I've wasted so much damn time here.. met a few cool musicians, good enough I guess.
Anyway see ya on the SC Brent!

But you shouldn't leave the forums, you just take it all to serious, you really can wait till the PH will make the Rack Extension forum (much needed thing dear Mattias!) & come back!
  #8  
Old 2012-10-25, 20:56
Lunesis's Avatar
Lunesis Lunesis is online now
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mate View Post
Anyway see ya on the SC Brent!

But you shouldn't leave the forums, you just take it all to serious, you really can wait till the PH will make the Rack Extension forum (much needed thing dear Mattias!) & come back!
I doubt they will do anything with the forums but I'll still be making music and commenting on SC. Thanks George.
__________________
Loading SoundCloud…
  #9  
Old 2012-10-25, 22:28
Hotmitts's Avatar
Hotmitts Hotmitts is offline
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 682
I don't understand what happened here. Lunesis was commenting on excessive use of annoying punctuation...why did Mattias get so annoyed? Was that a joke? Have I missed something here?
  #10  
Old 2012-10-25, 22:32
Smedberg's Avatar
Smedberg Smedberg is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotmitts View Post
I don't understand what happened here. Lunesis was commenting on excessive use of annoying punctuation...why did Mattias get so annoyed? Was that a joke? Have I missed something here?
Mattias very seldom get annoyed. But when he does, he don't use a smiley...
__________________
Pressing "PLAY" is NOT a live performance...
It's called "playback"
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Make the echo stop Make the echo stop Make the echo stop Make the echo stop Make the braveness23 Phead User Forum (read only) 10 2010-07-31 16:24
how to stop "run" instruments when I stop the sequencer czarthp81 Phead User Forum (read only) 9 2008-08-09 07:56


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:56.