Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2012-10-28, 15:56

Prototype is coming in the next 3 weeks

Thought myself to show you some more, as i mentioned already in my previous post it's a host for Instrument Devices and effects which can be applyed to each instrument you add into. It's also a mega sequencer which allows to sequence lfo rates, waveforms, lfo direction, amp and panning in many ways.

Furthermore you can also draw your own custom waveforms and instrument layer/combination patterns.

And you have for all more than enough patterns which are all selectable with precision . The workflow is very fast and you will stay allways flexible. Once your customize all patterns you can even try out various arrangments on the fly before you nail it in the sequencer window.

It's all ready to go and all in order for best overview, all you have to do is to select the instruments you want to use, connect their outputs into prototypes inputs, load your own patches and the fun will begin immediatly

A bigger screen is defenitly recommended !

We gonna release it in the next 3 weeks. A video manual will be included !

For those who don't know what i'm talking about, check out our youtube channel for some more videos of prototype

Old 2012-10-28, 16:32

Just so you know something is wrong with your video encoder, the image shows up inreadable. I noticed this in the video you showed me the other day on the forum too.

Last edited by PsyTale; 2012-10-28 at 16:37. Reason: Small addition.
Old 2012-10-28, 17:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyTale View Post
Just so you know something is wrong with your video encoder, the image shows up inreadable. I noticed this in the video you showed me the other day on the forum too.
yeah i know, hope i get that fixed until release. But thanks for pointing me

Here is a pic

Last edited by BHKSamples; 2012-10-28 at 17:33.
Old 2012-10-28, 20:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightinch View Post
yeah i know, hope i get that fixed until release. But thanks for pointing me

Here is a pic

So what is it? A Re? A bunch of combinators used in a smart way?!?
Old 2012-10-29, 00:19

It's a combinator system. it's not made with any re's, but you can easily add them and work with too.
Old 2012-10-29, 00:30

is it going to be sold in the RE shop? is it going to be listed as an utility? I dont think he asked if it was made with any REs but asked is it a RE itself. I askedyou before and you seemed to be just as vague about it
Old 2012-10-29, 01:24

Dude things like this should be released as a RE. It sounds really good but loading up a shitload of combinators just to hear a sound? please. Get a programmer and make that Re version
Old 2012-10-29, 03:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staarchylld View Post
is it going to be sold in the RE shop? is it going to be listed as an utility? I dont think he asked if it was made with any REs but asked is it a RE itself. I askedyou before and you seemed to be just as vague about it
Its a refill, and it's just a songfile, combinator patches won't work !
Old 2012-10-29, 03:44

So theres a bunch of sounds in one combinator?

Loading SoundCloud…

Buffre Beat Repeater, RoughRider, ReVolt CV Processor, DCAM EnvShaper,
Etch Red, Re-Tron, Shelob Audio Bypass Splitter, Polysix, ReStereo, bla, bla, bla, ....I got almost everything. LOL
Old 2012-10-29, 04:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave909 View Post
Dude things like this should be released as a RE. It sounds really good but loading up a shitload of combinators just to hear a sound? please. Get a programmer and make that Re version
Things like this won't work as a RE, not yet, and when it will, then it will not have the workflow, the flexibility and the overview of the combinator system. It looks big and a big screen is defenitly recommended, but it needs this size. We have a smaller version made out of 5 combinators for smaller screens, but this one is limited to 4 inputs and has not all sequencing features.

And you don't have to load any combinators, it's a fixed system, it opens as a unit.