Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Old 2012-10-28, 18:46

Simple things missing on Prop web sites main page

I think there are some very basic and simple things missing on the start page of the Prop web site:

When I open "www.propellerheads.se" ...

- ...there should be a big fat link in a prominent place which directs me to the Prop Shop main page in ONE SINGLE click. Look at the Apple web site - the link to the shop main page is always there, and it is important. If you want to sell more Rack Extensions, you should ease the way to the shop as much as possible!

- ...there is no link at all to the Prop forum! How can this be?
Old 2012-10-28, 18:53

Did you notice the top header including things like Home, Products, Shop, Downloads... Forum?

Old 2012-10-28, 19:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by fschelling View Post
I think there are some very basic and simple things missing on the start page of the Prop web site:

When I open "www.propellerheads.se" ...

- ...there should be a big fat link in a prominent place which directs me to the Prop Shop main page in ONE SINGLE click. Look at the Apple web site - the link to the shop main page is always there, and it is important. If you want to sell more Rack Extensions, you should ease the way to the shop as much as possible!

- ...there is no link at all to the Prop forum! How can this be?
Hmm ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg areyousure.jpg (58.0 KB, 17 views)
Old 2012-10-28, 19:22

It's still missing...

Please see the attached screenshot....

I remember the page looking like in your picture, but somehow in my browser the link row is gone...??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot Propellerheads.jpg (89.2 KB, 20 views)
Old 2012-10-28, 19:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by fschelling View Post
Please see the attached screenshot....

I remember the page looking like in your picture, but somehow in my browser the link row is gone...??
So it must be your browser. Clean the cache, cookies and try again, and eventually use another browser, but it is definitely not the site.
Old 2012-10-28, 22:28

Does not help

I'm using Safari 5.0.5.

I cleaned my cache, deleted all my cookies from propellerhead, restarted Safari, but it just doesn't change anything, this is unbelievable!!

Look at the attached image, the window on the left is Safari, on the right you see FireFox displaying the page correctly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Prop2.jpg (92.3 KB, 11 views)
Old 2012-10-28, 23:16

Safari no good. It stinky.

Ye Olde FishCAM