Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Old 2012-10-29, 20:16

NN-Nano One Shot- OFF/Vertical Collapse

After posting in the user forum I've found that there is no way to sample with the nn-nano and have the sample only play while the pad is pressed. I would like there to be a simple one shot off button..seems like a pretty basic feature and not sure why it's not in the nano already. Either way, this is something I would like added..

Also I set up my rack in sections and it would be nice to be able to collapse the rack vertically so that I can have access to things quickly with having to scroll back and forth searching.. Not sure if that made sense but I'd like the brown bars to touch when I collapse a rack vertically and be able to label them, drums/vocals/etc.. would be nice to be able to group the mixer channels too.. so that I don't have to scroll over 30 channels bc I wanna turn down the volume on 1 sound... maybe some kinda tab system.. and of course an "all channels"tab but being able create a group that I can tab to quickly for mixing would be wonderful.. anyway.. hope this gets read and people like my ideas...
Old 2012-10-29, 20:47

- Amp envelope, set decay shape to Gated.
- Amp envelope, turn the decay knob all the way down.

You're welcome.
Old 2012-10-29, 22:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlubeck View Post
- Amp envelope, set decay shape to Gated.
- Amp envelope, turn the decay knob all the way down.

You're welcome.
I guess I should've been more clear.. but yes thanks.. I would like to be able to do this for 16 samples WITH 1 button..
Old 2012-10-29, 22:54

I noticed this problem as well, see this thread for more details https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/...d.php?t=169863