Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2012-11-03, 16:05

Quote:
I see yes its easyer to assign it in Automap UI, but I have no buttons left, I guess il have to use the drum pads
My drumpads is functional keys too.
Taptempo, new dub, L/R marker, etc - very useful.
But automap can list pages up and down and placed you conr\tollers on the many pages.
Old 2012-11-03, 16:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljekio View Post
My drumpads is functional keys too.
Taptempo, new dub, L/R marker, etc - very useful.
But automap can list pages up and down and placed you conr\tollers on the many pages.
Is there a way to restart the recording again while im at the keyboard, somtimes I mess up, and rather start the recording again, but have to stop recording, manualy delete the track, then start recording again, would be nice to just hit a button and start again?

I havent got my keyboard controller right in front of my monitor and computer , so want to set my controler up so I can do as much as I can while at it.