Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2012-11-04, 20:54

Question A Little question about the tracks in the sequencer

Hey i'm using reason allready a few months and
when i'm in the sequencer (F7 menu) then i have my instruments listed at the right side of my screen, so i can play them on my keyboard , that's normal ok! and if i want to listen to another instrument i go with my narrowkeys down... to play the next instrument...

BUT NOW, it doesn't happens anymore, everytime i want to play another instrument i have to double click the instrument device

what happened?

Greetings,
HenryD
Old 2012-11-04, 21:32

When you are in sequencer view, the instruments are actually listed on the left, not the right side. Anyway, in your audio settings, check that automatic monitoring is enabled. You might want to switch between manual and automatic, see how you prefer it....
Another possible cause is maybe in your ext. controller settings: check that your master-keyboard signal path is set to standard.
Old 2012-11-05, 11:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEternal View Post
When you are in sequencer view, the instruments are actually listed on the left, not the right side. Anyway, in your audio settings, check that automatic monitoring is enabled. You might want to switch between manual and automatic, see how you prefer it....
Another possible cause is maybe in your ext. controller settings: check that your master-keyboard signal path is set to standard.

yeah sorry i mean the left side,
Thanks anyway, going to check out!
Old 2012-11-05, 13:45

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEternal View Post

Thanks man, it was on manual, i setted back to automatic, made a difference...