Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-11-07, 23:21

Cool New Controller for Reason 6.5

Thanks you for Balance. Now what about a Controller for Reason? Something like an
Akai MPC Renaissance and make it a High End Controller.
Old 2012-11-08, 01:42

you mean that thing ? http://www.nektartech.com/Panorama

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !
Old 2012-11-08, 02:51

Smile

No, I know what the Panorama P4 is.
This is what I'm talking about.http://www.akaiprompc.com/mpc-renaissance

Last edited by dmcghee; 2012-11-08 at 02:53.
Old 2012-11-08, 03:20

I see ,
the renaissance is cool but all them knoobs and switch's are not usefull unless you have learned to use the mpc before the akai software so that way dudes that never used software get all the marks from the machine to control the software but the akai software dont need all these knoobs to get controlled fine .
p4 dont need to control the all thing because dudes are learning to use reason on there computers .
anyway it is not a bad idear but i dont think we will see all the features of reason on a controller like that renaissance.
akai is trying to copy maschine that copyed akai in the start so I dont think props will make that move but I really have no idear

It's like gambling !!!

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

Old 2012-11-08, 09:16

Cool

I can tell you have never own a MPC 4000. The MPC 4000 has the Akai Aksys software control. Regarding your statement Akai copied the mashine, it's the other way around. I do admit that Native Instruments took concept to another level.
http://www.hollowsun.com/gagnon/mpc4k/mpc4k_aksys.html

Last edited by dmcghee; 2012-11-08 at 09:19.
Old 2012-11-08, 16:51

yhea well read again before your start saying what you can tell about me anyway I sayed up there that maschine copied akai and then (now) akai copied maschine wich is the same you try to say
Akai did that move because the hardware synth that is in some mpc is very limited and now you can use vst using akai soft but they did that because 99% of akai users got maschine now since mpc was only doing lame lego beats .
I got a mpc and guess what it's chit I rather use my roland sp 808 sampler wich I dont because it's also to old to make real beats .
I would rather have a propellerhead hardwear rack chip connected to my sound card to have some analogue sounds comming out from it .
but reason is a virtual pro studio and the concept is to only use that and burn your synth and drums that use midi
so maybe we will get some more dedicated controleurs or even a akai mpc RE but by having a simple shortcut keyboard sticker you have more switch's and knobs control with reason then any akai or native mpc-maschine stuff even if they joined forces :
http://www.gearslutz.com/board/produ...n-4-5-6-a.html

but dont worry I'm just ignorent

It's like gambling !!!

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

Last edited by charlycharlzz; 2012-11-08 at 17:00.
Old 2012-11-08, 16:56

no machine is most definatly riping off mpc and worse convincing people to pay hardware prices for what is essentially a midi controller and some software it's discusting
Old 2012-11-08, 17:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollownation View Post
no machine is most definatly riping off mpc and worse convincing people to pay hardware prices for what is essentially a midi controller and some software it's discusting

yhea and even more if you get complet integrated into it it that can make the price go up to 1400 euros for the vst's bumdle plus maschine

It's like gambling !!!

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

Old 2012-11-08, 17:03

The guys from retouch control have a pretty good Remote Map for Maschine.
You should try check that out.

http://www.retouchcontrol.com/site_page.aspx?pageid=45

It might probably be possible to program the same for the ren but i think that it still to be made by someone.
Old 2012-11-09, 05:14

If you read my post I didn't say you didn't own a MPC. I said I can tell you didn't own an MPC 4000 with the Aksys software based on your Statement.
Without the Akai's MPC line there wouldn't be the Mashine, right. So in reality Akai took the MPC to a whole new level. My original post was a request for Controller for Reason similar the MPC Renaissance and not a comparison between two different products.