Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Old 2013-03-14, 20:03

Really love this idea!
Old 2013-03-14, 21:59

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronsteen View Post
Function Suggestions:

* Modes for cutting up different kind of audio - vocal, mono instrument, polyphonic instrument, dry drums, wet drums etc.

* Allow more than 92 slices - not necessary for loops, but helpful for using it to import audio into Reason.

* Ability to edit several loops at once - useful for cutting up several variations of a loop.

* Timestretching to fit loops to a tempo before cutting.

* Import of other file formats.

* Option to slice to a tempo, instead of to transients.

Business Suggestions:

* Make it a reasonable price, or

* Bite the bullet and integrate it into Reason/Record.
I agree with these features that you mention here... I have been bitching and moaning for this for years hopefully we may see something great for recycle in the near future.
oh one more thing I would love to see a few chunk trig enhancements such as scale tempo for each chunk slice on the Doc n Nurse Rex
Old 2013-03-14, 22:15

Looking forward to a ReCycle-upgrade, too.

Would like to see:
- more audio editing features
- record audio
- more slices
- ability to use RE-effects for audio processing
- edit audio > 5 mins.
Old 2013-03-14, 22:21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by locohead View Post
Looking forward to a ReCycle-upgrade, too.

Would like to see:
- more audio editing features
- record audio
- more slices
- ability to use RE-effects for audio processing
- edit audio > 5 mins.
Aye, I bet PH will go for that & will make ReCycle 3 awesome audio editor!

It'll complete PH line as the best music programs line ever!
Old 2013-06-28, 04:08

Dear Props,
please add recycle to reason. the auto-slicing feature isn't even accurate when slicing complexed samples which i like to do. you need to add the full recycle software in reason. Come on props, as diehard reason users, we deserve this feature.
Old 2013-06-28, 10:06

I think you should be able to use your RE's in recycle like you can vsts in wavelab.

Then the ability to render the effects on top to make new rex's.

Maybe even apply RE's per slice too.

maybe have automation lanes too so you can apply effects exactly how you want to the audio then bounce out to new rex's.

Would be great for resampling purposes. Especially for those that make any form of EDM.

Loading SoundCloud…
Old 2013-06-28, 20:16

Red face +33,005 on ALL of this.

We need to get more loop-manipulation functionality in the Props Suite, basically... That's my charge... Take it or leave it. On this note - A Sample-Mangling RE should be made, as well.
Keep on Truckin', Guys & Girls... i5 2.5 GHz Spring 2011 iMac with 4GB RAM & (My Rack Extensions): ABL2 Bass Synthesizer, AutoArp, RE-2A Leveling Amplifier, HM1 Headphone Monitor Correction, DCAM BusComp, DCAM EnvShaper, Etch Red Dual Filter, Morfin XF Crossfader, Mesher-4K - CV Knobs Mix Panel, Ozone Maximizer, Charlotte Envelope Generator, AMMO BR1200 Modulation Synthesizer, REQ131 31 Band EQ, Audio to CV, Neutron Particle Emitter, CV Tuner, Probability Drum Trigger, A-Series 1 Modular Synth, A-Series 2 Modular Synth, Buffre Beat Repeater, Spacre Blank Plate, PX7 FM Synthesizer, Audiomatic Retro Transformer, Polar Dual Pitch Shifter, Pulsar Dual LFO, Radical Keys, Radical Piano, Synchronous Effect Modulator, CV Suite Line Mixer, CV Suite Line Processor, CV Suite Parametrix, Stereo Splitter, Peak Programme Meter, RE 200 Bass Enhancer, RE 202 Exciter, PredatorRE Instrument, SubBoomBassRE Instrument, ReMark Rack Divider, Softube Saturation Knob, Synapse DC-2 Dual Chorus, Synapse Antidote Synthesizer, Randrome Audio and CV Randomized Gate, CMD:Equation Math Module, Truth Logic Gate, Now, Uhbik F, Uhbik G, Uhbik S, Renoun Reverb, Yoko Band-Splitter.

Please - Check out FREE Music!

http://www.standbyghost.org/

Peace!
Old 2013-06-28, 23:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profuze View Post
Dear Props,
please add recycle to reason. the auto-slicing feature isn't even accurate when slicing complexed samples which i like to do. you need to add the full recycle software in reason. Come on props, as diehard reason users, we deserve this feature.
I like that it's a standalone product. Recycle is a clean product. Single-use. It's not hard keeping both Reason and Recycle open if you need to. But it keeps things clean, keeping them separate.
Old 2013-06-30, 19:48

It seems that R7 will integrate it.
Old 2013-06-30, 19:50
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by senkoro View Post
It seems that R7 will integrate it.
Already did!