Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Old 2012-11-12, 07:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveDiverse View Post
No offense, but take some music lessons, then rethink this one.
What I mean by musically in correct is before you start to compose you set the rules you want to follow jazz, classical

Also with the playing I dont want it ti write my music just an alternative for maybe a bridge or coda

I'm always lookin for chords in theory books so It would be a good feature for me
Old 2012-11-12, 07:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyEllis View Post
I'm always lookin for chords in theory books so It would be a good feature for me
Once you learn it well, it becomes second nature and you won't need such crutches
Old 2012-11-12, 07:36

Quote:
What I mean by musically in correct is before you start to compose you set the rules you want to follow jazz, classical
What rules?
Old 2012-11-12, 13:23

Quote:

Also with the playing I dont want it ti write my music just an alternative for maybe a bridge or coda

Don't take the easy way out. experiment. That's how good music gets done. Reason is music production software - not learning software. just do the research, analyze and learn from other artists/composers in those styles.

And if you've studied any basic music history you'd not to bother trying to figure out "rules" they're always broken- just do what sounds good.