Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2012-11-13, 11:39
tobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonezMcCoy View Post
But do you understand now what you were doing wrong concerning your question?
OK. I did, and probably in part thanks to you. The thing was, I posted the same thread several times just in order to make sure that somebody would give me a hand. How was I to know that you looked all over the place ? I do not believe that a forum is meant to be the arena of arguments for people who may be at loggerheads with one another on some topic at one time or another.
By the way, I listened to your song called Christmas and I found it rather interesting. It reminded me in some way of the David Bowie's style. Are in a band or a "one-man-band" ?
Take care.
Old 2012-11-13, 11:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobby View Post
OK. I did, and probably in part thanks to you. The thing was, I posted the same thread several times just in order to make sure that somebody would give me a hand. How was I to know that you looked all over the place ? I do not believe that a forum is meant to be the arena of arguments for people who may be at loggerheads with one another on some topic at one time or another.
By the way, I listened to your song called Christmas and I found it rather interesting. It reminded me in some way of the David Bowie's style. Are in a band or a "one-man-band" ?
Take care.
You have mistaken me for someone else, I don't have a song called Christmas.
Old 2012-11-13, 11:48
tobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by platzangst View Post
It's a public forum; you don't get to be shielded from other people's opinions. If you continue to act rude, someone might tell you so.

I should have known how this was going to turn out, considering how you haven't registered Reason.
I wasn't rude, and I will register Reason as soon as I decided to buy it. At this point I use a demo version.
Old 2012-11-13, 11:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by platzangst View Post
I should have known how this was going to turn out, considering how you haven't registered Reason.
And considering this I think even a response was generous!
Old 2012-11-13, 11:52
tobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonezMcCoy View Post
You have mistaken me for someone else, I don't have a song called Christmas.
SORRY MAN. I simply got a bit confused. I have mistaken you for somone else.
Old 2012-11-13, 12:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobby View Post
The thing was, I posted the same thread several times just in order to make sure that somebody would give me a hand. How was I to know that you looked all over the place ?
I didn't look all over the place; you made very similar posts, all featuring the link to the YouTube video, in the same topic. I don't know how you have your browser set, but I see a thread in the order in which posts are made. It looked like

These are not separate threads, these are all included in the same thread. Even if they were each separate topics, it is rude to just repeat the same thing in a forum like this, where it does not move so fast that it needs "bumping" just to be seen. This isn't a chat room, the conversation doesn't happen instantly.

Something like the above is very much like spam.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg multitobby.jpg (59.8 KB, 53 views)

Old 2012-11-13, 12:30
tobby

Wow ! My bad. I was convinced, I posted the same thing, but to different people. I really didn't realize that
all of them would land at the same place. And this having been said, I think you were right. Appologies.
Old 2012-11-13, 17:10

Thanks Tobbs! The song "This Christmas" was made by myself.. For future reference tho, the people on this forum DO generally get back to your questions in a timely manner. Everyone is cool here
Old 2012-11-14, 14:46

I think Tobbys has his forum display mode still set to Hybrid, that mode is a pain in the ass change it to Linear mode its better